Are you for Black Equality or Black Supremacy?

What is the goal?

• Black Equality

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • Black Supremacy

Votes: 45 59.2%
  • Black Other (Specify in thread)

Votes: 10 13.2%

• Total voters

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
can we define what "black supremacy" is, exactly?

i keep hearing this term with no straightforward definition.

being self determining and dignified doesn't make you supreme. this is what black people must strive for. it's not our job to mistreat people, but if dominating a group means equity for all, then they must be dominated.

invalid

Banned
Daps
1 star thread for no pole, we would really get to see how mamy cacs om this site with a pole like this. Black supremacy is our goal, save that equality shyt for the public so cacs won't be alarmed.

You mean poll? Neg for being short bus.

Also added. :mjpls:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
one will lead to the other :mjlit:

Africa is the last frontier for massive growth and development in the world, as the west declines Africa will rise :sas1: thats when things are gonna get interesting... :sas2:

Africa is being colonized by China

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I'm one of the men that shea butters talk about who are not satisfied with just attaining black equality but would like to see complete role reversals.

I admit, I'm problematic.

Any others?

Discuss.

ROLE REVERSAL AS IN ECONOMICS OR DO YOU WANT TO OPPRESS?

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Any debt to be paid comes with interest and collateral. Equality, as most would define it, don’t address that. Supremacy don’t address that. Cacs got to pay what they owe. Nonblacks got to pay what they owe.
As much space in they head we take up is what we need to take up in real life.

Daps
1 star thread for no pole, we would really get to see how mamy cacs om this site with a pole like this. Black supremacy is our goal, save that equality shyt for the public so cacs won't be alarmed.
You get it. Be wolves in sheep’s clothing and then only reveal yourself when it’s too late for the opposition to do anything about it. Wish more black people understood this