Are you going to watch the election results or wait till the morning and surprise yourself? *Poll*

What will you do that night?

• Stay up and watch till the end...

Votes: 66 69.5%
  • Go to sleep & check the results that next morning...

Votes: 29 30.5%

• Total voters
Daps
I stayed up till like 3 or 4 AM the last time waiting for Hillary to make her concession speech only for them to announce she was gonna do it in the morning :unimpressed:

If Trump loses, I bet he won’t even make a concession speech. He, Melania, and Baron will fly to mar a lago, send for their things, and he won’t come back to finish out his term. I bet he won’t even participate in the traditions involved in the transfer of power. It’ll be Pence and his wife, a gap, Biden and Jill, and Kamala and her husband standing on the steps.

He’ll probably direct a ton of angry tweets to Obama, because it will kill him that a black man got elected twice, and he only got elected once.

Daps
If Trump loses, I bet he won’t even make a concession speech. He, Melania, and Baron will fly to mar a lago, send for their things, and he won’t come back to finish out his term. I bet he won’t even participate in the traditions involved in the transfer of power. It’ll be Pence and his wife, a gap, Biden and Jill, and Kamala and her husband standing on the steps.

He’ll probably direct a ton of angry tweets to Obama, because it will kill him that a black man got elected twice, and he only got elected once.

I pray that you're right :mjcry:

Daps
I'm going to do like somebody already said. I'm staying my ass in the house.
giphy.gif

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I don't know breh... this thing is gonna be close. EXTREMELY close.
I don't think it will be so much nut shyt has gone d ok down a massive mishandling of a pandemic and the polls were adjusted for 2016. I think people were traumatized by 2016 and are overcompensating when it is plain to see it will be a blowout.

Daps
I don't think it will be so much nut shyt has gone d ok down a massive mishandling of a pandemic and the polls were adjusted for 2016. I think people were traumatized by 2016 and are overcompensating when it is plain to see it will be a blowout.

Don't underestimate racism and stupidity. Separately they are dangerous. Together they are nearly an unstoppable force.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

You know...my mom’s hairdresser told her back in February she had a dream that 45 lost the election and after they announced Biden as the winner he left through the back door.

This scenario literally sounds like that’s exactly what would happen. Wont even come out to face his supporters and admit his defeat. I could literally see him going on Air Force One, flying to a remote place, and hiding from everybody on some 6ix9ine shyt..

All that shyt he popped and he will then go and hide like a coward...

Here is hoping :lolbron: