That California Lifestyle ...

giphy.gif

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
More bored than anything. Stuck in my rut.

But definitely not happy. I've been overjoyed with this life in the past and had many adventures, and right now might be the least exciting time ever.

Then again I am doing things different now than I used to. Alot more careful and a lot more honest. Which leads to a lot less wild nights.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I'll be honest my happiness is a work in progress

I've made some major changes in my life including leaving a job that was horrible for my work/life balance (IT Healthcare) and the stressors lead to generalize anxiety disorder. Family getting older and slowly watching the people that seemed invincible passing or having health issues yet I'm on the other side of the country and couldn't be there :mjcry:

I had to take a step back and be honest with myself. I had to realize there was more to me and life than that job, and that I cherish my time with my loved ones more. Also, I'm accountable for my own happiness. I couldn't just sit here and watch time pass by as I tried to convince myself otherwise.

TLDR; We getting there OP

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nope, but I'm breathing with decent health (not great, not terrible) so you keep pushin and deal with the shyt you gotta deal wit..