Are you ready for Prometheus???!!???

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Whats the space jockey's purpose in this film? is that what they are scared of?

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
why is this not out yet?
i am actually mor amped for this than batman or spider-man

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I feel like since the avengers my life has just been waiting for prometheus to come out. I cannot fukking wait. It also has one of the best trailers I've ever seen. My heart is always racing towards the end of that trailer. It was so beautiful seeing the trailer in imax 3d brehs :to:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Whats the space jockey's purpose in this film? is that what they are scared of?
No one knows exactly. But the space jockey piloted the ship that contained all the alien eggs that led to the first movie. Some think that these space jockeys go to planets, unleash their eggs and conquer that world.

I think its best to not find out what the storyline of the movie is.

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
fukk yea... my body is ready :takedat:

for all the people that don't know what this is about, do urselves a favor and watch all the alien films right now. U wont regret it :skip:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
other shyt on the internet talking about that big head being some giant master biomech head

and all those urns infront of it contain all this genetic info or some shyt

in the previews u see that dude collecting samples of it n shyt and opening one of the jars. Then other scenes u see this big thing busting out something in there lab n shyt. Obv there will be some type of alien type creature that will be released by the humans in there studies of it. IDK how the story of the artifacts and shyt really plays in though, i thought the main idea of the movie was they return and find these "engineers" and then the engineers leave quick and go destroy earth or something

now it seems like the real issue is this goo shyt and it transforms people into some creatures.

they better not fuk it up smh

i want space jockey vs human i could give a fuk about some creatures or goo