Are you ready to get out and vote yet? Poll.

After seeing the MAGAzzholes in action are you ready to vote them out yet?

• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I gotta know. Are we mostly convinced yet or are we mostly still willing to sit it out.

I am assuming no one here actually voted for Finding Nemo, but if so, run it down to us as to why you are still supporting Don Cheeto.

For you Sibs who are totally on board with stopping these KKK Nazi fukcers and did vote against this maniac - for someone who could actually win, not a throw away vote - I would like you to vote in this poll. So not that you're 'finally convinced' but were already hip to the trip from the dip.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
str8 up

pro America

anti trump

I'm gonna be the prez

p

:jbhmm: I will be 35 during the next election. :patrice:

Is that enough time to get ready?

This gonna be my campaign manager:

The Mannychurian candidate appears

full

Manny 2020: Seeing A Better Future :blessed:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

I promise to not keep going over this again and again during the course of this thread.

But I will run it down real quick one time.

So, the latest thing that these maniacs are up to that brought me down was

They are trying to finally ruin my internet for good. The Net Neutrality shyt.

So now, all you people who think this is some kind of mental excersize or philosophical thing or some entertainment ..

Are literally, actually, gonna lose the Internet. It will exist but it's kinda gonna be wack after you need to pay extra for Netflix .. and whatever bullshyt that will ensue.

So on the eve of this happening, I was wondering if you are starting to see the practical, physical, real side of this. The part that is gonna fukc up your actual life.

And this is just one thing out of how many that might happen over the next few years.

So making me mad seems funny but I'm mad at losing things in my life that are nice. It's simply pragmatic.

Okay. I'll leave it at that for this thread.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I promise to not keep going over this again and again during the course of this thread.

But I will run it down real quick one time.

So, the latest thing that these maniacs are up to that brought me down was

They are trying to finally ruin my internet for good. The Net Neutrality shyt.

So now, all you people who think this is some kind of mental excersize or philosophical thing or some entertainment ..

Are literally, actually, gonna lose the Internet. It will exist but it's kinda gonna be wack after you need to pay extra for Netflix .. and whatever bullshyt that will ensue.

So on the eve of this happening, I was wondering if you are starting to see the practical, physical, real side of this. The part that is gonna fukc up your actual life.

And this is just one thing out of how many that might happen over the next few years.

So making me mad seems funny but I'm mad at losing things in my life that are nice. It's simply pragmatic.

Okay. I'll leave it at that for this thread.
It was bound to happen regardless. They would've kept pushing for it. They already track and spy on everything you do whatever these big companies want they get the majority of the time. Hang your hat up on the shelf because this shyt is over it's a rap.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'm definitely voting next year. Voting these sicko Republicans out of office.