are you really handsome gang if you don’t consistently get choosing signs from men?

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
men are more aggressive... men thinkin ur attractive is meaninglesss... women need 2 find attractive and they gotta be under 30.. then and only then can you be handsome gang
You right on both parts. I’ve always got women easily and a decent amount of attention always from them. It kicked up crazy over the last years but the attention from men was just something foreign and hilarious to me. Which is why I made this thread. But none ever try to flirt with me. I’m 6’5 black and muscular build. It’s usually just extreme flattery from the people who get a chance to talk to me. Like gym desk ppl, and front facing workers. The other tale sign I was handsome gang was I started getting so many hookups from cute young chicks at food spots

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
It is what it is but it’s still gross. I treat em cordially like a man should (whatsup BRO) or a strong stern handshake or fist bump. They get the picture 100% of the time esp since I push out red energy, that I dont mind stomping a fakkit’s brains out. Idc if I get cancelled, I was born in 92.Treat em like men.

10 years ago I don’t think this would even be a convo, they knew their place.

If they start prancing & acting flirty, like a bytch, treat em like a bytch. From what I seen, dudes usually get that energy if they had a somewhat “soft” or more “open” energy. Not saying that they actually are open to it, but they mighta not caught on to whats going on. Plus some men just naturally carry a stern aura so a faq wouldnt bother. So if you are actually straight you need to figure out why you seem so open . Or maybe there is a part of you that deep down does like it.

And you aint really & I mean truly handsome gang, if you can’t attract women of all ages & races. fukk what everyone else is talking about. Literally have had bytches in a full hijab choosing hard. I been that nikka. That’s all Ima say

Evolve on that.