Arguing With #Bothsides, Independent Voters/Thinkers, Just Vote Joe People Is A Waste of Time

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:manny:I understand the former is heavy on the soft shoe c00ning shyt, but it gets to a point where both sides is just arguing for the sake of arguing and you not gonna change the other person mind.

shyt some of these people probably don't even vote period.

Just learn to live and let live brehs.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Donald Trump could ride another man's penis on live TV and these fakkits will still vote, or at least say they will vote for him

I'm voting for Joe, but I don't like or want him :manny:

Just learn to live and let live brehs.

Forgave your father yet?

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Donald Trump could ride another man's penis on live TV and these fakkits will still vote, or at least say they will vote for him

I'm voting for Joe, but I don't like or want him :manny:

Forgave your father yet?

You don't forgive people who do you harm. Like I said I keep my distance these days from him and he knows deep down I'll be cheering him on in his finals days.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The only people brining up poltics is the damn shills.
every damn thread is about Donald trump or trying to lie about biden doing something

UpNext

All Star
Daps
It's cool to hear other perspectives and just talk to people to understand their side, even if you don't agree. Being in an echo chamber will make you stupid, given enough time. If you're fine with being stupid, and are one of those people who MUST BE RIGHT stick to your echo chamber with people who think you're right, I guess :yeshrug: