Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Ari Lennox Is Looking For New Management
By Milca P.
Oct 13, 2019 19:17

Ari Lennox is looking for a new team.

It was Sunday evening that the Dreamville siren uploaded a message that read, "Looking for a lawyer and new management"

She would, of course, clarify that this new announcement leaves her status with Dreamville untouched, rather focusing on her personal management team previously consisting of Paris Hines and Justin Lamotte. The duo has been instrumental in the recent breakout that Ari has experienced. Save for a few enigmatic follow-ups, the reason for the split is still unclear.

"I’m so happy to know who truly cares about my well being," she said. "It’s damn sure not certain people that I thought."

"People want to be there for the accolades but not the real grind," she penned in a later tweet. "People love you when you’re the sweet baby doll but not when you’re human. Don’t want no more fake soulless shyt around me."

Hines, who also functions as one-half of the managmeent team behind Lucky Daye, doubled as Ari lennox's stylist as well, hailing from the singer's native DMV area.

"In the music industry, [black women] are the minority when it comes to management and artist development, so that gives us leverage to really be seen and heard," Hines previously told Essence. "[...] Black women are the influencers, the culture shifters, and the ones who intuitively knows what works and what doesn’t. Being a Black woman in music is such a beautiful thing right now.

Ari Lennox Is Looking For New Management