Arm Yourselves: Thread #5011

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Straight to the point. I ain't used to seeing ANY white people in my complex. It's just black folks and Mexicans. Some redneck moved in across my balcony on the second floor, and he been on some bullshyt.

We just chilling, smokin a lil and watching Luda vs Nelly :ehh: When all of a sudden my potna yells WHOOO?! :dahell: Apparently he came out and said "you got me fukked up"-- hence the response. I'm off in the kitchen and when I tried to ask if what's up, he walked back inside talmbout "Oh, I'll show you 'what's up' " -- :gucci: I went straight to for the shyts :violent: fukk whatever he's on....

Ain't shyt happen but you never know, and this b*stard is my neighbor... and your neighbor. And all our neighbors.

Last edited:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
A Redneck yelled to you and your boy "you got me fukked up"?????

:jbhmm::what:

5c6ecb86eb3ce83d6b16ab54

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
the cracker said 'you got me fukked up'? :dwillhuh:
your punctuation is for shyt, idk wtf i just read

A Redneck yelled to you and your boy "you got me fukked up"?????

:jbhmm::what:

5c6ecb86eb3ce83d6b16ab54
I'm just repeating what they told me brehs. Again I was in the kitchen and thrown off by my potna yelling out the patio outta nowhere. I looked, asked what's up, and he let me know he's on some other shyt. Why? Idk and Idc, we were minding our business.

My point is I still gotta live with this bytch, just like the rest of us. He might start to some shyt again down the line :francis:

sinistersouth

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City. I mean Kansas.
I'm just repeating what they told me brehs. Again I was in the kitchen and thrown off by my potna yelling out the patio outta nowhere. I looked, asked what's up, and he let me know he's on some other shyt. Why? Idk and Idc, we were minding our business.

My point is I still gotta live with this bytch, just like the rest of us. He might start to some shyt again down the line :francis:
cool. what you need a gun for? you forget how to fight? i know that cracker can't fight, should be an easy win

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Expose yourself living in a dusty apartment complex brehs. #SixCertgang living in gated Mansions, we ain got them problems:mjlol: Cac step on my property might as well call me Mr. Burns:lolbron: