Army of the Pharaohs "God Particle" feat. Vinnie Paz, Planetary, Esoteric, Apathy & Celph Titled

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Are they all produce by Stu Bangas?

Nope. I don't know the exact credits but besides Stu I know Blastah Beats, C-Lance, Vanderslice, Leaf Dog and Panik have beats on the album. Mr Green was supposed to be on the tape too but apparently none of his beats were used.

Daps
This album seems to be a lot more Paz, Ap, Celph & Eso with the other dudes sprinkled in. I'd say its better than the last LP, but I have honestly gotten tired of this stuff.
Violent By Design is probably my favorite album ever...crazy how you outgrow something. :to:

:salute: to the memories though.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Song is nice. You know what you get when listening to an AOTP album

Brayden

The Essence
Daps
Rhymes are better than their last tape but the beats are weaker. It seems that ever since Vinnie and Stoupe broke up Vinnie done forgot what a good beat sounds like.

Agreed. The rhymes are good throughout, but the beats don't really get good until the second half.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
This is a good album. Unholy terror was crap but this album is solid throughout. Blacastan came surprisingly hard on his verses. Reef was a bit disappointing. ALso, I was hoping Virtuoso would be back for this one. Did he get kicked out again?