Army Recruiting Command's mission is seeing the "largest within-year mission increase ever,"

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
"Steel is forged in fire"

We will always have new targets of invasion and attacks because the end game here is to keep our over-budgeted military active and "combat ready". Having a bunch of generals and soldiers essentially sit around only talking about military strategy and action makes people in charge fear of having no practical experience and when war comes, they will be unprepared for a real fight. So every now and then, we need to create a few body bags and test our new bombs to make sure we're up to snuff.

This is the hard cynical truth of the matter.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Your income doesn't matter if you die :smart:
No, but your family gets the insurance and survivors benefit.

What's the social security for a e3 21 year old? Even with the life insurance policy, it's still beneficial for society to lose a couple thousands of losers.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I wonder if they will actually pay out this time. If I remember correctly didn't they reneg on some of those bonuses they promised during the Iraq war

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Served my time... in the Air Force :blessed: Happy they are bringing bonuses back though. I know they cut that shyt forever.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Army recruiters been hitting me up too :heh:

"i know you got some debt from college , what you think about getting a part time job thats one weekend a month and two week a year :troll:"

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
No, but your family gets the insurance and survivors benefit.

What's the social security for a e3 21 year old? Even with the life insurance policy, it's still beneficial for society to lose a couple thousands of losers.
Jesus. Do you feel the same way about all impoverished and under educated people?
:scusthov:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Jesus. Do you feel the same way about all impoverished and under educated people?
:scusthov:
What if I told you my guardians wanted me to join the Iraq war and get a massive life insurance policy. He joked that I would be finally be of good to the family if he were to redeem that policy.

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
What if I told you my guardians wanted me to join the Iraq war and get a massive life insurance policy. He joked that I would be finally be of good to the family if he were to redeem that policy.
I would tell you your guardians had fukked up priorities.