Army Trains To Combat Black Americans

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
10:16

Obviously most of you will shrug this off as conspiracy theory but I'm just putting it out there.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
The reasons for them using black folks is 2 fold. One is that most of these soldiers are white, so they wouldn't want them to think that this training might actually be for all Americans, including their own. Secondly, and most importantly, they know that in the event of national unrest they are going to have to really put the smack down on major cities, and we all know who lives in major cities.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
The reasons for them using black folks is 2 fold. One is that most of these soldiers are white, so they wouldn't want them to think that this training might actually be for all Americans, including their own. Secondly, and most importantly, they know that in the event of national unrest, they are going to have to really put the smack down on major cities, and we all know who lives in major cities.

This shyt is legit scary. Really hope I'm able to move out on here before we become a full-fledged police state.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.

There's an injustice here that a lot of folks don't/won't see.

He was selling tax free cigarettes. . . So?

It's the kind thing that really annoys me. In tough times like these, a man goes and cops some cigarettes wholesale, breaks em' down and decides to make himself a little bread. Why the fukk are they on his dikk?!

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
on top of this, there's many white people who believe that Obama and Eric Holder are building an army to come after them.

:sas2:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
atleast the guy understands propaganda

the bout to start wiping us out brehs :sadcam:

Federal Police? :what: when did that happen?

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
atleast the guy understands propaganda

the bout to start wiping us out brehs :sadcam:

Federal Police? :what: when did that happen?

:laff: Not a swipe at you breh.......:leostare: but while sheeple and sleeple and the Academy nominated trolls.... were out saying anything not on MSM was tinfoilery the alt media was breaking down what was happening or being incrementally implemented in new laws and regulations......