Arnold Schwarzenegger Divorces Maria Shriver after 10 1/2 years (GMB Card Carrying Member?)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Aye, I always used to be weirded out in theory by that "daddy/papi" talk during sex...until i was boning one broad and i started hitting her with some A1 backstrokes and she just turned back at me, looked me dead in the eyes and moaned out "urghhhhhaaa yesss daddyyyyy :noah:"

Sh1t discombobulated my whole essence and i nutted immediately :wow:

I knew from then on.....the power of certain words said by women in certain ways :ahh:
leonardo-dicaprio.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
He had the prototype action hero physique. I can see why for the era. Plus he was a big name in the powerlifting world. Put a costume on em, give him a couple lines...

i'm more surprised them massive wrestling promotions never came calling for him tbh
200.gif

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
maid had that wet wet + plus the allure is sneaking is a lot for some.

she hit eem with that "Ay papi :noah:" iykyk

you already know that Toto was fire because Arnold could pull bytches. He prolly stroked on some one time smash shyt because she was accessible and he realize the box was too good to walk away from.

And unlike some groupie bytches she kept her mouth shut at the apex of his career. She could’ve torpedoed his life when he was governor. Chick was loyal, didn’t run his pockets and now I’m sure she’s living the good life.

meanwhile he got a son out of the deal and the kid looks like him and wants to be just like him. And he’s actually putting in the work in the gym. Imagine having a child that’s 95% you and 5% the mother and you happen to be a world class athlete. Not too many people get that

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
you already know that Toto was fire because Arnold could pull bytches. He prolly stroked on some one time smash shyt because she was accessible and he realize the box was too good to walk away from.

And unlike some groupie bytches she kept her mouth shut at the apex of his career. She could’ve torpedoed his life when he was governor. Chick was loyal, didn’t run his pockets and now I’m sure she’s living the good life.

meanwhile he got a son out of the deal and the kid looks like him and wants to be just like him. And he’s actually putting in the work in the gym. Imagine having a child that’s 95% you and 5% the mother and you happen to be a world class athlete. Not too many people get that

She seem like that she got an A1 personality too and he was fukking with her vibe. Was prolly stopping by her room everytime him and his wife had an argument
:russ:

"Tayking out dee trash Maria, be back in 2 ow-wahs"

:wow: