Art Briles text messages exposed

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Hold up Breh, overlooking petty criminal charges it not what I would call evil.

Let's not act like we haven't got the hook up or looked the other way on some lil shyt
The reason that we are seeing these texts is because Baylor football had 52 rape allegations over the last 3 years.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I lowkey respect how much Briles is willing to ride for his players
He not riding for his players.

Dude only cares about his football program. If these cats don't do much after college, is he riding then?

Holding these dudes accountable does way more for them than letting them out in society with no idea that there are consequences for their actions.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
The reason that we are seeing these texts is because Baylor football had 52 rape allegations over the last 3 years.

If I see text messages about covering rape allegations, then I would understand.

But overlooking petty criminal charges, is not a big deal

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
People are about to act like the rest of these football coaches ain't on the same bullshyt :mjlol:

Lord knows the shyt Saban can get away with at Bama :mjgrin:

" Alabama offensive lineman charged with shooting crack and beating his girlfriend"

SABAN

nothing else needs to be said, this will be cleaned up sir. ROLL TIDE

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
If I see text messages about covering rape allegations, then I would understand.

But overlooking petty criminal charges, is not a big deal
Baylor released these specific texts to change the public narrative to the attitude you have.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
People are about to act like the rest of these football coaches ain't on the same bullshyt :mjlol:

Lord knows the shyt Saban can get away with at Bama :mjgrin:
He could probably make bodies disappear at 4:30am

Probably got this dude on speed dial:wow:
tumblr_inline_ocireniH2k1r4xmfs_500.gif

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-- In October 2013, Shillinglaw and Briles discussed their efforts to intervene on behalf of a player who was suspended for repeated drug violations. "Bottom line, he has to meet with (Vice President for Student Life Kevin) Jackson tomorrow morning. If Jackson does not reinstate President will," Shillinglaw wrote.

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

SlurRty

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ x NYC
"-- On September 13, 2013, Shillinglaw sent a text to Coach Briles about a player who got a massage and "supposedly exposed himself and asked for favors. She [masseuse] has a lawyer but wants us to handle with discipline and counseling.” Coach Briles’ first response was “What kind of discipline… She a stripper?" When Shillinglaw said the player made the request at a salon and spa while getting a massage, Coach Briles wrote, “Not quite as bad.""

was she a stripper? lmfao im dead