Artemus Gordon Comments on Ice T Biggie & Tupac Special

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
I dvr'd it but haven't watched it yet. As much as I love Pac and big I'm getting a little tired of mainstream media bombarding us with endless speculation and stories about them both.

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps
I dvr'd it but haven't watched it yet. As much as I love Pac and big I'm getting a little tired of mainstream media bombarding us with endless speculation and stories about them both.
Yeah and its use off in some way.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Fukk this special Pac must of fukked Ice T bytch or something with how he's went out his way to slander Pac lately; like there aren't hospital reports and various bullet wounds tupac has showed beforehand, no mention of who shot ya, no mention of long kiss goodnight, plenty of mentions of tupacs connection to MOB piru but yet failed to mention Bad Boy and the SSC connections, no mention of Orlando being connected to puff suge beef even before pac came into the fold......

I get that history is changing to change the story on Tupac for whatever reason........Seems as if its some higher power shyt; u got 50 year old aids flex on fox spouting cusses left n right on prime time; acting like Tupac pulled a trigger from beyond the grave, forced biggie to go to cali, and to freestyle lkg....:pacspit:

Aside from a few details this was a pointless two hour of my time; and to think I nearly sacrificed p*ssy for this shyt....:hhh:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Hes def right on Pac being used like Elvis

wont be surprised if if there was a Tupac the vamipire hunter esque type of milking:francis:

that shyt probably already in the making rn

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
I actually liked it :ld:

shyt was better than the other documentaries & both big & pac movies:manny:

Its obvious that crips killed pac & bloods killed big just that simple

My only question is how many times was pac actually shot at quad studio & was the only shot bust pac shooting him self in the balls

Its very interesting what big & stretch said in those recordings

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps

yea it was basically a fluff piece for puff and jimmy...

they most def feeling the heat after dexter issac and keefe d confessions...

cuz dexter straight up said jack wasnt involved at quad...

dex.jpg