Article titled, "Why Chick-fil-A workers always say ‘my pleasure’". What are they talkin about?

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
What the fukk are you ranting about? They say you're pleasure because they're a Christian owned and ran operations that purposely trains on customer service skills and friendliness. It's not an obligation to say thank you first.

They say my pleasure bc it sounds nicer and not like they're doing you a favor, and to give off the impression the employees enjoy it more than other fast food employee
The article clearly states that they say "my pleasure ", in response to customers thanking them.

But my reply was really about racism in fast-food chains. Something these cacs here do want to address.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Oh. my bad. That was for @Rembrandt, misquoting the article.

How could I misquote an article I didn't read?

Even the article says

Although it’s a small gesture, the polite response fits into Chick-fil-A’s positioning as a chicken sandwich chain with hospitable service, along with putting flowers on tables and employees going outside to take customers’ drive-thru orders while they wait in their cars.

Which is exactly what I said

The article clearly states that they say "my pleasure ", and response to customers thanking

Bro, are you purposely being dense or something?

And people aren't talking about the racism bc you prefaced it with a crazy rant for literally no reason and it hides whatever point you're tryna make

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
How could I misquote an article I didn't read?

Even the article says

Which is exactly what I said

Bro, are you purposely being dense or something?

And people aren't talking about the racism bc you prefaced it with a crazy rant for literally no reason and it hides whatever point you're tryna make
Like I said, my post was really about the different treatment we get as Black people doing business with these fast-food chains. But if you rather cape for Chick-fil-A, then we have nothing more here to discuss. That goes for anybody else.