Artists that were blackballed from the music industry.

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Playing devil's advocate here (because I don't believe it), do you know if Charles worked with them in Orlando? Because Eminem talked about it in his book. When they went there, one of the songs they made was "Underground" and that's when Eminem really started thinking he was back.
This interview here is right around the time he told my friend he worked on Relapse. He speaks highly of Iovine and says he wanted him to make “folk music like Bob Dylan.” It was likely Iovine’s idea to try to get him to write for Eminem, not Em’s

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Adina Howard: Wanya from Boyz II Men was knocking her down around the same time he was hittin Brandy. Brandy wasn't happy about this, of course. Sylvia Rhone was the head of Adina's label and told her to focus on her music and cut Wanya loose. Adina was offended and went off on both Brandy and Sylvia in an interview. Sylvia caught wind of it and it was a wrap for Adina.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't know if he's been mentioned, but Rich Homie Quan...I don't know how dude just evaporated from thin air like that