As a Dominican poster i would like to apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: For the defending of Dominicans actions against Haitians I have done this in the past regarding the Haitian/Dominican situation . I have always stood by the fact that the hate/violence towards Haitians was a "small" group and its not systematic , I was wrong it is and its violent.

So am here getting ready for work when I came across a page "pro Dominican borders" page today while on the internet , the page is basically against Haitian immigration into the D.R, has vids, pics of rallys etc etc against Haitians, its a FB page and not a very popular one , less than 1,500 likes.

But on this page there was a video , taken by someone filming from there apartment/house in Dominican republic, it shows a group of about 3-5 Dominican men , taking a Haitian man a tieing him to a light pole ( i kept the volume on mute), the man is punched in the face three or four time as he hands are being tied to the pole, then a woman comes out with a whip looking thing and starts whipping him viciously on his back :merchant:, at that point one of the men in the video puts on pair of those yellow industrial rubber gloves....

I turned the video off at the point brehs, NO ONE deserve that type of treatment no matter what they did, couldn't watch the rest of the video they had Haitian homey like this :mjcry:

Man+whipping+another+man.php.jpg

I will not link the page or the video.

To my fellow Dominicans :francis: we lookin funny in the light

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You're a better poster than the majority of us on the Coli. Thanks for your sincere, heartfelt apology on behalf of your people.

:cry: breh it wasn't even the violence of it I can handle that, it was just like it took me back to what a slave master did to a slave on a plantation, shyt was surreal. They could have jumped this guy, whooped his ass etc but Na they really tied and whipped him

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
Haitians should've annihilated y'all nikkas when they had the chance. There's still time tho..I'd even go help 'em fukk y'all up.

I aint got nothing but respect for Haiti and what they did...they gave that fukkboi Napoleon his first ever defeat, then they defeated the Spanish and then they fukked up the big bad British empire and built the largest fort in the western hemisphere...what the fukk have Dominicans ever done?

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I deleted a bunch of people off FB cause of that nacionalist shyt, told them they making us look worse than the KKK. mind you that a lot of these self haters have traveled abroad and complain about unfair treatment by Cac's In Europe And USA. Then Comeback home And Spew This Bull.:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.