ASAP rocky found guilty on charges from Sweden brawl.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
shyt was legit self defense right? I haven't followed the details or story close. If so shyt is bullshyt.

Nah, they stomped him out and used glass bottles. I mean, dude was harrassing them but that assault way too much to be called self defense. Atleast here in Sweden.

Anyone with any knowledge how Swedish law knew that they werent going to get away with it.

The video doesnt show everything. In the court documents they have pics of the guy... dude was bleeding from getting hit by bottles.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Sweden take this L:umad:

Rocky would be an idiot to ever set foot in Sweden again and I'd advise against going to any Scandinavian country

He's an idiot and he'll be in Finland the moment some promoter calls him over..he thinks they love him and he has a special relationship with them cacas..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pay the dude for what? Wasn't he harrassing rocky? :dwillhuh:
He was harassing rocky and should have got charged from striking the security. The the footage I saw ain’t justify rocky rag dolling him.

If Harassment was justification the the paparazzi would be taking ambulance rides daily

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Hopefully he can put this behind him and there won't be any boycotts/protest/visa denials

Nah, they stomped him out and used glass bottles. I mean, dude was harrassing them but that assault way too much to be called self defense. Atleast here in Sweden.
Anyone with any knowledge how Swedish law knew that they werent going to get away with it.
The video doesnt show everything. In the court documents they have pics of the guy... dude was bleeding from getting hit by bottles.
that fakkit deserved the azz whopping and won't be as reckless again
It's a damn shame, even with video, you're suppose to tolerate harassment and a possible attack despite that fool triggering your fight/flight response

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
Hopefully he can put this behind him and there won't be any boycotts/protest/visa denials

that fakkit deserved the azz whopping and won't be as reckless again
It's a damn shame, even with video, you're suppose to tolerate harassment and a possible attack despite that fool triggering your fight/flight response

Yeah, he got what was coming to him but its not surprising he was found guilty. What he did was over the top and not self defense, even if it started as such.

Not defending the guy but it is what it is.. anyone beating someone up, stomping him and using glass bottles is gonna have a hard time convincing the court that it was self defense and only that.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
fukk Sweden I hope that country crumbles to pieces for their stupid backward ass values, no brehs should go to that boring shythole there's no point going if you happen to defend yourself against a cac or a habib cac that's your ass behind bars.