Asians block black real estate investors from buying propert in Texas! How is this not FHA discrimination??

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
asians are cac pets and a very treacherous type of people, you as a black person must be totally out of your mind if you think about allying yourself with these mfs

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Just reminded me of a breh we met 20 years ago in NYC telling us he hired cacs to represent his IT company for business bids and marketing promotions etc. And to just be the public face of the firm. He and the other Black guys just show up to do the technical on site work.

Said he's smart enough to know who he is and where he is and how he knows he won't get business no matter how good he is putting his Black face out there.
Had a dude in Cincinnati tell me the same thing when I was l like 23. He hired a cac as his president and that’s how he got the contract to support all of the public schools in the county. I'm pretty sure he even fired creh once he was done :heh:

I’m doing the same thing with my startup. Gonna have a cac/pawg as the face and I’ll run shyt from the shadows

pbGFf7M.png

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Having race only this and that will put a target on your back. You gotta learn how to move in silence but carry a big stick.