Aspiring doctor brain-dead after friends pushed him into lake knowing he can’t swim: report

vino

Superstar
Daps
I’m glad he survived and I hope his “friends “ go to prison for attempted murder.

But dog learning to swim could be done in a day man. If you don’t know how to swim, get them lessons asap. You learn very quick. I would be far away from deep water, if didn’t know how to swim

Daps
Reppin
NULL
way i see it the sensation of floating is so rare, unless you're an astronaut or maybe a skydiver, that muscle memory from swimming will kick as soon at you touch the water again. Because you won't know anything else. You basically forget how to drown once you learn to swim.
assuming its not super rough water
It's like riding a bike I don't think you can forget

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Im confused on how they watched him struggle in the water for over 10 minutes. No way you can tell me they did not notice this man dying. You dont think the breh was begging for one of them to help him either? Detectives need to seperate and interrogate them harshly to get to the bottom of this shyt.
I'm not confused. They tried to kill him. As a group, they were prepared to say he just jumped in the lake until one of them cracked.

A huge part of growing up is recognising envy. You have a lot of people who know they're going nowhere in life and will do everything in their power to drag you down.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
black people gotta learn to never be around a mass of white people in a private setting. Protect yourselves at all times.

I was once invited to a party with some friends. We got there, and it was a purely white party in the wood in the south. We took about 5 steps in and instantly started talking. "Man, fukk this klan rally. I won't be the one today." Dudes started laughing and we left with a haste. My boi was so heated he slashed a few tired before dipping.

We KNEW what time it was and it wasn't gonna be us.