Religion/Spirituality Astral Projection?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sleep Paralysis is an indication that your body is still sleep but the chemical that keeps the physical body from acting out dreams isn't fully removed from the spine yet but you are conscious...

The "Vibrations" are an indication that you have actually in some way shape or form perceiving another Dimensions. The Vibrations are your consciousness's official indication that it is currently in 2 Dimensions at the same time. Study Hermetics and the 7 Dimensional Spatial Planes inside of 7 Dimensional Planes infinitely. Dimensions are just "matter" (Spirit, since EVERYTHING is just Spirits... "matter" as WE call it is JUST "denser" Spirit that vibrates lower then "lighter" spirit) vibrating at different speeds even Science agree that all atoms constantly dance with each other in constant motion forever attracting & repelling each other. The faster they vibrate the "lighter" the dimension (not "ghostly" because the 5th Spatial Dimension is *AS PHYSICAL* as the 3rd Dimension that we currently perceive) & the slower the denser the dimension.

"Vibrations" means you are consciously in 2 Spatial Dimensions at the same time... usually the Astral & Material until you "Exit" or separate from the body during a projection attempt. Usually my first indication that I'm "completely" in a different dimension is once the Vibrations stop (not always) everything "here" appears as it was in THIS dimension with minor to major differences. For instance, the other night IN the vibrational stage by accident (woke up too soon) & started hearing the voices & sounds of the Astral. Things are the same but different... such as everything in my room will nearly be as is except the details might be completely wrong & entire details might be completely "polar" of where they usually are.

Next time you have them concentrate on "willing" them to vibrate faster so you can separate from the physical... after a while you might no longer feel them at all once your mind is used to the transference process...

Wow, I'm about to go to sleep so I'll update you tomorrow if anything happens.

And if I do get into the astral plane is there anything I should be cautious of? I've heard about "spirit guides" but I don't know if I should dive that deep and start calling on spirits and shyt. :sadcam:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Wow, I'm about to go to sleep so I'll update you tomorrow if anything happens.

And if I do get into the astral plane is there anything I should be cautious of? I've heard about "spirit guides" but I don't know if I should dive that deep and start calling on spirits and shyt. :sadcam:

No... there's nothing there that can harm you... everything you know of bad spirits or "Negative Entities" are just an accumulation of negative energy that takes place in a "thought form." The easier this is to understand the less fearful "entities" become. What you may see or perceive in the Astral (depending on which plane) as an evil spirit or ghost or even perceive as a demon is nothing more then the leftover cloud of negative energy that your mind places into a "form" to identify with.

For example... no energy is ever dispersed because energy is still God etc. So if I have a bad day & am thinking about all the shytty things that happened that day I am forming a "cloud" of negative energy in a sense. Once that "cloud" has left me it will still exist as "thought-form" somewhere. So the energy from my bad day may appear as an uninviting dark cloud or some kind of hellish looking thing to someone else but they aren't harmful at all & take some used to. There are negative energy clouds that feed off of negative energy so never go into it in a bad mood or unresolved. That's why a lot of people have bad dreams (not the same as nightmares which are more of a physical reaction like diet then emotional like a sad day) during bad days or when they're stressed out because that energy comes out in different forms, everything is vibration remember that.

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
Brehs me and my girl Astral projected together about a hr ago:dwillhuh::mjcry:. I woke up around 5, hit a j around 6 something. It started with me in a room, then it looked like I was in a plane or something, next thing I told myself I was gonna take over and somehow burst through. I flew over mountains and then into the universe. I was speeding passed a black hole then woke up. I looked to my left and see my girl a little shook and shaking. She tells me the same exact thing except that she saw me and that we levitated. She saw the same exact ship, mountain and stars. She said she was scared and could only move her toes, which she shook and I believe that's what woke me up. She said she was unable to talk and she was trying her hardest to tell me to slow down. She told me hers before I fully told her mines and she was :merchant:. I'm going back to sleep, I want :feedme:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had to find this thread to bring some sense to what happened to me this morning:mjcry:

One minute I was in some office groping Essence Atkins from Smart Guy,next thing I know someone comes in and tells me I have a call....So I get up to go into the other room to get the phone and everything goes dark as I step in the room....then it lights back up with a android phone screen with a message on it:dahell:

The message says "arm down,leg up" on some cheat code shyt:dahell:....Now at this point I don't know if I was awake for sure,but for some strange reason I did what the message said and put my arm down and raised my leg up:snoop:

Next thing I know I hear a little girls voice say "Is this it?this is the one?" and I start to what felt like to me have a violent seizure,and I could feel a spot in the front right side of my head vibrating:mindblown:....I can see a small white dot,and the more I continue to shake the small white dot grows into a powerful white light/highbeam.

Now my ol lady didn't wake up so I don't know how violent it could've been....She's a deep sleeper but the way I felt like I was shaking I cant believe she wouldn't have woke up,she didn't wake up til like the last 10 seconds and this was going on for about a minute.

This was a little different for me just because of the light,and because this time I actually felt like I was moving and awake as this was happening....I was a little worried I might have had a seizure:patrice:? All I know is i just laid there for the next 30 minutes before time to get up for work,and it was like I could feel tingling and something like electricity through my veins:banderas:...the feeling lasted almost the whole time I laid there awake.

Ive had sleep paralysis/vibration happen to me before and I've had it be very draining for me when i wake up....but i felt charged up all day long:blessed:

For some reason this shyt seems to happens to me for the most part when I wake up middle of the night and walk around for a minute,and then go back to sleep.

@nikkaz In Paris touched on a lot of what i was lookin for in this thread:salute:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I've projected quite a few times. The first was during sex/orgasm and had no idea what was going on. I was flying through space through something that looked like the rainbow bridge in Thor (way before the movie). It almost happened again during sex recently. The air around started to vibrate and I felt it coming on but my partner couldn't hang in there.

The other 2 times was LSD induced. First time was fast and out of my control. The second time. I felt it happen slowly and was the most peaceful thing I ever felt. I thought "this is what it must feel like to die" as I slowly began to float above my body but then I felt nervous and brought it back home.

One other time was during sleep paralysis where I was sleeping and felt entities pushing me down. So my "spirit" got up and chased them away. But it was sleep paralysis so I could have just been a dream.

Astro-projection is awesome. I've heard if you eat a clean diet of fruit you can do it at will. I believe it b/c I was mostly raw for 3 months and the energy I had was off the charts.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I’m too scared to do it. For years when I’m in a lucid state, I feel my spirit try and pull away from my body but I pull out at the last second. I’m worried that dark entities could attack me or enter my body. I’m tempted to let go next time but I’m too apprehensive at the potential risks. I’m 99.999% sure something is pulling me out during this state but I can’t tell if it’s positive or negative.

frankster

Rookie
Daps
I have had lucid dreams, never had a astral projection but I do believe it is true and real.

• Dap
Reactions: OsO