At the airport right now, just witnessed a near fight

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
So at the gate getting ready to board, this white lady, looks like a typical white soccer mom chick with her infant baby strapped to her chest, she's prob early 30ish. The baby I guess dropped a small cup of ice on the floor. This black lady maybe 40ish was in a wheelchair next to her. I don't know if she was mad the baby spilled ice on the floor nearby, but she was staring a hole at the white lady. Eventually the white lady says, "is there an issue ma'am? I notice you're staring at me"

Black lady JUMPS out the wheelchair, gets in the white lady and babies face saying, "I'll look at who I want to look at, you don't tell me what to do", white lady is not backing down but just looks like I'm not trying to fight you with my child on my chest.

Black lady sits back down in the chair. Then a few mins later they call for wheelchair boarding, she gets up and walks thru the sky walk entrance onto plane with the handicap groups

It's too early for this ish brehs. Lol.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3g2gd9.jpg

Dear Diary ass nikka…

:mjlol: I’m playin. Where you travellin to breh? Have a safe flight! :salute:

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I used to be confused at how people got into these situations at airports until one time I was about to choke out somebody's grandma for talking crazy to me.

Airports can be the 9th circle of hell sometimes.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
why is an infant baby carrying a cup of ice. white lady pulled the wrong card. she gon sit down and start trembling in her seat with all the false bravado. I know if i see anyone hop out of a wheelchair they may be capable of pulling even more surprises out. Ima apologize and scoot off with my fully legged health intact.