At What Age Did You Realize That You Could Beat The shyt Out Of Your Father?

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I, myself, never came to this realization because I was reared to respect authority and viewed my father as an authority figure. My brother, however, got into a scuffle with our father which lead to his departure. That was when he was 18/19. Did any of you come to this realization? Was there a scuffle? And at what age?

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
wow

dont hit ur parents
\
happy early fathers day 2 all the dads out there

luv ur parents

full

-The BasedFather

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
Didn't really fuk with him until I was older.

Nikkas 5'8-5'9 I'm 6'3 and been an athlete til i get injured plus do MMA and have boxed.

Seen homie a couple years ago and wanted to knock his shyt in but he's a small pos, not even worth the jail time.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Honestly, at around 16 was when I realized I could thump my dad but held back out of respect. Im bigger/taller than him but thats not why i felt that way. Size has nothing to do with it, I just felt like he was too old and I was damn near an NFL player status with strength/speed

Then my lil brother tried to get bold a few years back with him and got pistol whipped and almost got hands from me for being a lazy, disrepectful nikka. But size didnt matter because hes a lot bigger than my dad and still got drugged

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Didn't really fuk with him until I was older.

Nikkas 5'8-5'9 I'm 6'3 and been an athlete til i get injured plus do MMA and have boxed.

Seen homie a couple years ago and wanted to knock his shyt in but he's a small pos, not even worth the jail time.

Why so much hostility towards your father, if you don't mind me asking?

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
Why so much hostility towards your father, if you don't mind me asking?
He was just a POS, nikka was always stealing money and getting us evicted for his drug habit. Lost a couple homies and told me man up stop being a bytch. All around bad influence in my life.

Last edited:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
He was just a POS, nikka was always stealing money and getting us evicted for his drug habit. Lost a couple homies and told me man up stop being a bytch and kill the opps. All around bad influence in my life.
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you find a way to turn those negative experiences into motivation!