At what age does it become normal to start dating women with kids?

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I'm 30 today and just thinking about a lot of things.

My question for the all-knowing Coli is, at what age should a man accept that a lot of the women he is eligible for will probably come with some sort of baggage in the form of kids and/or divorce? :jbhmm:

The way I see it, my core pool of women are probably those between 25 - 32 right now but obviously as I get older that band is going to move out.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Bro there are tons of childless 30 year old women. Unless you live in a trash town you don't have to date a woman with kids.

I never have. I've only smashed them.
I know but surely as you get older, the no.of childless women within your age group grows smaller.

My thinking is, eventually (assuming I stay on this Batchelor life) I'm gonna have to accept that a lot of women are gonna come with kids. I want to know what point that is?

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know but surely as you get older, the no.of childless women within your age group grows smaller.

My thinking is, eventually (assuming I stay on this Batchelor life) I'm gonna have to accept that a lot of women are gonna come with kids. I want to know what point that is?
As a man u should be dating a woman much younger than you, you shouldn't be dating women in your age range. I'm 35, I date women between 24-32

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

My dad was 60 smashing 30 year Olds. You choose when you change your dating pool.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

No...

Once you got yourself together, you good..

You gonna have to embrace the sometimes immature but youthful energy that comes with a younger female...

Which can be a good thing