Religion/Spirituality Atheism Discussion

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
People follow the religion they follow because of where they were born. If you were born in rural Mississippi, you're a Christian and probably Baptist. If you were born in Bangladesh you practice Islam or possibly Hinduism.

It's a game of chance. If you're not a blind sheep you'll be able to break those chains, sit back, and realize how fukking stupid it is to believe in some silly shyt like that.

Am I atheist? Hmmm. Perhaps. I don't believe in a God in the traditional sense, and especially not the Christian God because that motherfukker is just stupid. He knows all and created all but when he creates something he knows will piss him off in the future he condemns him to hellfire for enternity? Sounds petty like a bytch I used to know. But there may be some ancient species that created us and put us here. Maybe they're still alive. shyt maybe they just forgot about us. That seems more plausible than the shyt I read in the Bible.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I honestly think in the future (hundreds/thousands of years from now) the word atheism won't even exist because everyone will be scientifically literate/technologically advanced on some Star Trek/Jetsons sh*t and too focused on more important issues, ideas and concepts that the word would simply become meaningless.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ricky Gervais meets Russell Brand

Scathing yet hilarious at the same time. He plays the song halfway through, the build up makes the song hit harder