Atheism is destroying black minds.

MaLi

Pro
Daps
Sometimes I wonder why people dont understand.... Their tactics are so obvious:mindblown:

If God is real, he/she/it is Black. AT the VERY LEAST, the people who "created" the idea of God/Creator were BLACK.

Of course THEY dont want US connecting the obvious dots so they tried whitewashing our belief systems. Since that isnt working anymore, they push the "God isnt real" angle and sadly many of us are falling for it.

Black people, please please stop falling for their tricks masked as "science". Learn our history from our perspective, and see what our scientists believed during times we were less affected by, and certainly more advanced than them....
They fukked us up sooo bad that were going against our very nature. Im not even saying any particular religion is the way, or to "worship" any particular deity.... I understand the anger (confused for intellect and logic), but atheism is not the answer. Agnosticism makes more sense if we want to be honest with ourselves.

Look at Ancient Kemet, the Dogons of Mali, the Moors of North/West Africa.. shyt look at most pre colonial belief systems in Africa..

Imhotep looking down on us like " I created the first fukking pyramids and worshiped Ra, yet motherfukkers are trying to tell me that you're 'delusional' and 'unintelligent' if one believes in God :what:"

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
MaLi said:
Sometimes I wonder why people dont understand.... Their tactics are so obvious:mindblown:

They ain't tryin' to hear you, breh. All they know is what the 'White man' wants them to know/think and that is people who have some sort of metaphysical 'belief' are less intelligent and/or 'primitive'.

They've been yelling the same bullshyt for almost 200 years ever since they came up with the false 'war' between religion and science and I can see right through it.​