Athletes who remind you that Skills > Athleticism

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Okay and for the second time now what does the Golden State Warriors do for your point when there's 29 other teams?

I'm above answering foolishness. The 49% from Wall Street journal is still far above the 4 out of 15 that you keep quoting for the Golden State Warriors.

Telling me that holidays family is full of D1 athletes supports my opinion not yours
Dudes will go to their graves juelzing.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Its hard to call someone unathletic from the couch. Look at Peyton Manning....

One of the best ever, but it would appear dude didn't have an ounce of athleticism. But compared to the average person he's a beast.

6'5 and runs a sub 5 in the 40, but to the average viewer hes a slow ass white dude with a big ass head. I remember seeing dude's workout regime and the average person would die trying to finish his daily routine, it was insane how much he actually did. shyt just think about how difficult it is to throw a football 40 times a game at NFL velocity while getting hit and the amount of arm strength and stamina it takes. My arm would fall off.
:deadrose:This shyt had me dying :laff:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Stephen-Curry.jpg

Dude can barely dunk but is one of the goat scorers

Steph be out here hitting 180’s in warm ups. What makes you think that?:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

Starski

Superstar
Daps
If y’all compare one athlete to another yeah one is going to relatively un athletic but y’all crazy if you think the a prof. Athlete isn’t a complete outlier compared to the general population :dead:.

Slow goofy as Jokic probably in the top 1% of the entire population in terms of coordination and balance, let alone people at his height.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
If y’all compare one athlete to another yeah one is going to relatively un athletic but y’all crazy if you think the a prof. Athlete isn’t a complete outlier compared to the general population :dead:.

Slow goofy as Jokic probably in the top 1% of the entire population in terms of coordination and balance, let alone people at his height.
Pro athletes compete against other pros, though. Not against regular people.