Athletes you would be tempted to snuff on sight

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I ever see Nelson Cruz in real life then the Coli is going to find out my real name cause I will certainly be on the news...

Not an athlete but I hate rachel nichols with such a passion that if I saw an angry mob stomping her to death...I would call the police and give them directions to the opposite side of town...so that when somebody actually called the police to report it...they would have to drive that much farther...so the beating could go that much longer...

Chris Paul...literally the only time he showed up and carried his team to victory was game 7 against the spurs...loses in the clutch all the time before that and lost in the clutch every time after that...

The KD Westbrook thunder...the most ref helped team in sports history...I got so fukking sick of watching these dumbasses make low iq basketball plays, but teams could never get up by more than 8 on them cause the refs just call a foul and send them to the freethrow line until they somehow find a way to play basketball without doing something stupid... I will never forget 2014 spurs spanked them in historic fashion in two games and in game 3 the thunder shot 20 freetrhows IN A QUARTER...while the spurs shot 0...should have gotten swept losing every game by 20 but they tied it up 2 - 2 cause ever time they missed a shot they got freethrows while somehow never ever fouling a team that had a historically good offense...KD going to GS was lame but I would rather he did that than to continue to watch that Thunder team ref their way through the playoffs...a team so protected by the refs and the league they flat out suspended Zach Randolph for a game 7 after the refs didn't even throw him out for a technical in game 6...probably my most hated sports team of all time...people cried about Draymond getting suspended against the cavs meanwhile nobody said anything when the grizzlies best player got suspended for game fukking 7...

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I’m 5’5”, I ain’t snuffing near a damn pro athlete, not tryna get Ray Rice’d (no joke about dv, I’m for real).