10:31

Superstar
Daps
:coffee:

At a time where the destruction of the black family has been amplified and all the distractions of "trans this LGBT that" are captivating pop culture the AIDS report is released

And CACs or should I say "powers that be" really want us to stop producing moor black babies so of course the AIDS rate is "highest" in places where we're highest in population.

Fellas, please don't fall for the bull shyt. Protect yourself at all times but this isn't about protection this is propaganda

Pull the percentage of black males and females in Wyoming :sas1:

:stopitslime:

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Panda panda panda......

I caught AIDS in Atlanta

y3o77m.gif

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
A lot of ya'll spooked out conspiracy nikkas have low critical thinking skills. Just like when ya'll were trying to say cacs set up Afreak Bambatty to destroy hip-hop legacy but neglecting the fact that they own the industry. Why would they tear down one of their biggest cash cows . Also not to mention none of the major white outlets are even covering the story. Ya'll just say dumb shyt and hope it sticks.

so of course the AIDS rate is "highest" in places where we're highest in population.
Atlanta isn't the highest population of blacks neither fool. In U.s. or globally.

Fellas, please don't fall for the bull shyt. Protect yourself at all times but this isn't about protection this is propaganda
:jbhmm: So yo goofy ass just wrote a epilogue, on how Atlanta, one of the biggest black gay capitals in the states doesn't have a high aids rate and it's propaganda from the white man. But than turn yo goofy ass right around in the following sentence and talk about condoms and protection.

:ld: You trust their companies so much you would use their products to cover your jimmy just not their statics.

:coffee: You actually swapped a legitimate conspiracy with a spurious one.

Daps
Anywhere there are high % of gay dudes, there's gonna be high rates of AIDS.

My ex was friends with a gay dude and the degenerate shyt he would talk about that goes on was highly disturbing. And yes HIV/AIDS was very prevalent in their community and a lot of them don't care at all. I guarantee you ATL has a lot of that going around.

This is not good propaganda to spread OP.

Fani Willis fan

Veteran
Daps
aint no propaganda, is it not proven that ATL has an abundance of sexually demonic men ? yall getting that monster