ATL COLI: JUNE 15 2016 LETS ShutDown TRUMP's RALLY

Daps
get ur ass whooped at a klan rally brehs

Think (people) wont be strapped (legally) , with concealed weapons permits in GA brehs :mjlol:

Yeah this aint NYC- nobody is whippin any ass at a trump klan rally- not without getting fired on :mjlol:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Hope nobody else on the coli is stupid enough to support OP and fukk around, get arrested in addition to embarrassing left wingers everywhere

Just fall back and trump will unravel on his own

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I do what I want and NOBODY CAN TELL ME WHATS RIGHT AND WRONG when u got ppl signing off and endorsing racism

c00ns worried bout what them cacs think - I hope to block traffic, and much more :blessed:
Well assuming you're not trolling if your goal is political impact this isn't going to make any except make the already fractured right wing support cosolidate further instead of remain divided. It's not about appeasing whites as its about what will lead to more political success. Chess not checkers.

The only thing you'll gain is temporary emotional satisfaction instead of any tangible political influence.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Do whatever it is you want that won't stop him from becoming President if that's the who is selected, all rioting and utterly being a nuisance demonstrates is how powerless Black people are in the US. Hilary is the one Black people should really be concerned with but nikkas are so stupid they actually believe that Hilary will be some kind of savory to Black people, much like they blindly supported Obama and he's ignored us his entire Presidency.

Daps
This solves nothing. Do you vote in your local elections? That is a much better way to affect change.

Also, don't know what the gun laws are in ATL but I know they're not as stric as Cali...if those laws are conservative and a lot of people legally pack, there's gonna be people shooting back if they get attacked. That didn't happen in Cali cuz of their gun laws but I wouldn't expect that to be the case in many other places.

And you're dumb by even posting some of the things you've already posted in this thread. I hope no one is dumb enough to follow you.