End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
il_570xN.1356758858_i9lh.jpg

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
This is how most of them feel, despite trying to convince us we're crazy, and imagining things. This is why I say it's pointless to debate them, explain anything to them, or expect them to ever respect us. The Obamas are ivy league educated lawyers, became president and first lady, and they still got called the n-word. That tells you everything you need to know about these people. The best bet we have is to provide for ourselves economically, and not depend on them for employment.

The thing that cracks me up is they get bent out of shape when we don't want to be around them. The cognitive dissonance of being disgusted by or presence, yet wanting us to continue to subject ourselves to their mistreatment must be exhausting. You'd think they'd be relieved.

They are simply insane.

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
I really hate white peoples, they are devils, but it's crazy reading what he said about her wearing weave and bleaching her skin trying to look white. Then I look at her pictures he is right about her. Our sister have to do better why would you want to look like these white shedevils.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Sidenote:...Blacks have chased millions of whites out of inner city homes?!? and killed thousands of white people?!?!:mindblown::heh: what world history is this alternate dimensions shyt came from???

My new style is; I no longer attribute ignorance to white people's knowledge of contemporary race relations

Like that video of the Roy Moore supporters; this lady said they hasn't been any race issues since the 80's

She knows damn well she doesn't hang with nor have a personal relationship with any black people

White people like to forget and ignore shyt, they know black people aren't ruining their lives and taken over

One nikka gets a job at they workplace or moves in the neighborhood and they call that change

Daps
My new style is; I no longer attribute ignorance to white people's knowledge of contemporary race relations

Like that video of the Roy Moore supporters; this lady said they hasn't been any race issues since the 80's

She knows damn well she doesn't hang with nor have a personal relationship with any black people

White people like to forget and ignore shyt, they know black people aren't ruining their lives and taken over

One nikka gets a job at they workplace or moves in the neighborhood and they call that change

And they know they call us the n-word all the time when we're not around. They think most of them having enough common decency (and lacking the balls) to not say it to our face, is progress. They had to be forced to free us, forced to end Jim Crow, forced to go to school with us, forced to hire us, and that's their interpretation of progress. If technology hadn't advanced, and they weren't being broadcast across the globe beating the hell out of us, and spraying us with fire hoses just to get our basic rights as citizens, they would have never stopped. It's all about their reputation and image. So they can spare me any moral high horse they feel entitled to ride. No other group of people puts others down as much as they do, and has meltdowns when others don't put up with mistreatment. No other group has poor people who think they're better than anyone. No other group tries to police everyone's reactions, and thinks only they decide what is and isn't offensive.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep and as I tell folks on here. These people don't care how light you are, if yo momma white, how much education you got or how your husband white and not racist.

You still black to them and they will remind you every time.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To write some shyt like that to a person you have to be pure evil........a got damn demon.

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
"you forget what your race has done to millions of whites"

:pachaha:

The mental gymnastics that cracka did to say some shyt like that was amazing:mjlol:

He probably type that shyt while grinning like:skip:

Really white boy “what my race has done to yours”:mindblown: