Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
200.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
welp it made it to the blogs shorty is world famous now:

The term “Sip and Paint” took on a whole new meaning this week after a salacious viral video flooded social media.

The naughty clip was recorded at what appeared to be a sip and paint event, but one unidentified woman was caught on camera doing a little more than just painting with one of the male models. Now, this is MADAMENOIRE, so out of respect for our readers, we can’t post the uncensored video here, but you can get an idea of the freak nastiness that went down at the sip and paint event below.

RELATED CONTENT: Black And Polyamorous: After Hours Co-Founder Ivy Summer Talks Life As A Sex-Positive Black Woman

Naturally, social media exploded with reactions to the NSFW video, sending the term “Sip and Paint” trending across the interweb on Monday, and the commentary around it all seemed par for the course.

One Twitter user named @bluethxghts wrote:

“Well, the paint and sip video finally came across my TL. Topping off a stranger in a panny in a room full of maskless people is very on-brand for how things have gone lmao.”

Well the paint and sip video finally came across my TL.

Topping off a stranger in a panny in a room full of maskless people is very on brand for how things have gone lmao

— Li Pooh (@bluethxghts) February 6, 2022

Another social media goer replied:

“I heard you people are painting esophaguses during paint and sip now.”

I heard you people are painting esophaguses during paint and sip now. pic.twitter.com/URV2Kqlede

— Smish (@UncleSmish) February 6, 2022
While a third Twitter-goer named @princeHAK33m commented on how casual the rest of the party was as the woman in question went to town on the exotic male muse.

“I keep seeing a clip of this lady getting throated at a sip and paint event and it makes wonder how awkward it is at her table afterwards. Does she just continue talking with her friends like nothing happened?” he tweeted.

I keep seeing a clip of this lady getting throated at a sip and paint event and it makes wonder how awkward it is at her table afterwards. Does she just continue talking with her friends like nothing happened?

— ....... (@PrinceHAK33M) February 6, 2022

Check out a few more wild reactions to the freaky “Sip and Paint” video below.

Them ladies at the sip and paint pic.twitter.com/adGGqlgqct

— dave (@davemann0) February 6, 2022
me after the girl guzzling dikk at the sip and paint ask me to record with her phone pic.twitter.com/JLLRkFWwxA

— juju (@jujublaqueman) February 7, 2022

Nahhh that's sick. If we're at a sip n paint and I turn to see a woman, esp my friend, sucking d----, I'm leaving immediately.

— ️holanthropist (@pholanthropist) February 6, 2022
When your girl tells you she’s going out with friends for a paint and sip pic.twitter.com/eNXJntwutZ

— Butch McRae (@youngjonath_n) February 5, 2022
Idk where the sip and paint thing takes place in America but I 1000% believe its in Atlanta idk how to explain pic.twitter.com/UZwbg2Ze3o

— ♡ (@Neptune_Leo22) February 6, 2022

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Secret: they dont really want them. :sas1:

One day, men are going to learn that women are as vain as men and money cannot and will not change that. Love will not change that completely. Money and prestige only makes you available to be a lick.

Another thing is women are as loose sexually as men if shame and ridicule aren’t a part of the equation. Whoever posted this killed their business.

One glaring part is women are willing to pay to suck and cluck a man they sexually desire. They make us suckers pay.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
The same way men learn how to fukk and eat p*ssy better… ask the woman right in front of us.

I don’t think the Breh is shaming them. I think he does have a point. I’ve never known a Breh to dump a woman because the head was whack. We’ll teach them and stick it out to the end.

I have known plenty of brehs who have dumped women who can’t cook worth a damn or have zero hobbies outside of social media.

The problem is, women are too prideful to ask their man for feedback or guidance. Ask most men, they’ll take a woman with poor head skills who’s an excellent cook over a woman who gives great head who can’t even microwave food correctly.

Why ask women on how to please a man when you can ask us directly? It seems counter-productive. I’m not asking @Another Man how to eat p*ssy better. :dame:

How about a class on how to beat your man on NBA2k? A woman who sucks dikk is a dime a dozen. A woman that can share similar hobbies to her man is a rare trait. Just saying. :yeshrug:

lmao. Well a lot of my girls will tell you that telling a breh how to fukk her better isn’t always working, in some cases her instructing him doesn’t always lead to improvement. Like I said in another post, I’ve had friends who’ve had multiple talks with their man to get him to last longer, improve his stroke, stop jack hammering, and he still can’t fukk or worse gets offended or hurt at her feedback.

The woman then ends up cheating or dumping him. So sometimes a class can be beneficial. Other times it may just be for fun.

While I completely understand what your saying, going to a dikk sucking class won’t prevent a woman from also doing the things in the bolded. It’s usually a one time class, not a long term commitment. The next class she can take can be on financial literacy. She can also learn how to play that game with you or take up a class with you focused on a hobby your interested in.

Life doesn’t have to be that extreme, where she’s either a freaky one dimensional bird or a smart conservative wholesome woman that is bad at sex. A lot of women are undercover freaks anyway, we like sex, we like talking about it, learning new things and doing it. We also like other things too.

I just want y’all to wrap your mind around the possibility that a woman can know how to cook, play the game with you, and want to improve her dikk sucking skills too. Outside of that, I agree, dikk sucking isn’t really art, these days most women do it, so it’s not a big deal to men. But if your woman wants to get better at it to please you via taking a class, I don’t get the outrage.