Attention believers in GOD/The Most High

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Are White latinos part of the 12 tribes? For example Argentinians are Israelites right? Does that include the descendants of Germans Nazis who escaped to Argentina after WWII and the descendants of Spanish conquistadors.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...why is this scenario fair in certain religions?

a young christian child is abducted, sexually abused, and killed by a foul f**k who goes on with his life. 40 years pass and he finds out he has stage 4 colon cancer. shortly after his diagnosis, he repents, finds jesus, and gives himself to the lord all before his final moments.

according to some religions...........i'm not naming names, but i'm just saying this mfer is going to the same place in the afterlife that his victim is? that ain't right, so why is this understood, but not talked about in certain religions?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:troll:

Capture.png

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Why did "God" rest after creating the earth? :lupe:

Why did it take "god" any amount of time to create the earth? :lupe:

Why did god create plants before the sun? :lupe:

How did "4 days" pass before the sun was created? :FuturamaFry::weebaynanimated::obamaswag:

Is Lillith a ride or die, or nah? :MichelleOsideeye:
With god anything is possible
Which is why the "fairy tales " in the Bible never bothered me or made me second guess

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Speak on the book of Enoch.. Isnt that the one about demons fukkin people or about aliens?
Some speculate the flood was also because the human race and animals had there DNA corrupted by the fallen angels/ demons
Stuff like the Minotaur and other Greek myths could've possibly been real , then again this is speculation

Book of Enoch isn't considered Cannon even though it's mentioned in the Bible

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
If you post it in here I’ll make sure to answer. No question is too hard or silly
Alright OG. I don't know if you remember that brief conversation we had a while ago about being a isrealite. I think it was in that thread were the south african man broke his neck.
So most my questions for you will be isrealite based I know you aren't a traditional chiristian. Hoteps forget the fact that Garvey worked with some hebrew isrealites in his day but no kemetologist from my research. But here's my questions not to get side tracked.

If only isrealites can be saved in the kingdom what purposed does the gentile serve? And why would TMH create gentiles in the first place?

Why did god hate esau in the womb?

Didn't Esau and Jacob make peace so why do BHI say god hates edom if they made peace?

Do you believe in the 12 tribe chart? If so what makes it valid from my research an elder BHI named Ari'ya (Don't Know if I spelt it right) came up with because he wanted to expand their camps to other communities. I heard rumours it's because it was so they could apply for a 501c3. All those countries listed have a solely "black" population. I don't see how indians and spaindard descent hispanics fit into the nation of Isreal.

Why do so many camps have conflicting doctrines? And why were there so many splits in the Hebrew Isrealite movement if you're all suppose to be following Torah and the gospels. You not suppose to be divided in your own house.

Do you believe in regeneration? I know camps like IUIC, Aoc and Sicarii subscribe to that doctrine. Some camps claim to have officers and decons who are "regenerated" people from the scriptures.

Do you think most people have misconceptions about your doctrine due to guys like YahwehBenYahweh and tazadaqyah?

Where do people go after death according to your doctrine?

Who were the isrealites before jacob?

What happen to enoch? And does what happen to him still takes place today in your opinion?

Some isrealites teach that the chariots in revelations are ufos. Is that true?

Thoughts on polygamy? Is it allowed now. Solomon had a bunch of wives himself.

What is Christ real name and does it matter which isrealites call on during prayer and ceremonies?

About Revelation 1:12-16 and jesus complexion being burned in the furnace doesn't mean black. When metal burns in a furnace it turns orange. I was told that those verses were only metaphorical, and not literal.

I grew up in the A.M.E church so I was always taught that Christ was a black man but that the "real Jews" were Ethiopians. And african-americans were from the seed of ham.

I got more questions but that's all off the top of my head for now.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Alright OG. I don't know if you remember that brief conversation we had a while ago about being a isrealite. I think it was in that thread were the south african man broke his neck.
So most my questions for you will be isrealite based I know you aren't a traditional chiristian. Hoteps forget the fact that Garvey worked with some hebrew isrealites in his day but no kemetologist from my research. But here's my questions not to get side tracked.

If only isrealites can be saved in the kingdom what purposed does the gentile serve? And why would TMH create gentiles in the first place?

Why did god hate esau in the womb?

Didn't Esau and Jacob make peace so why do BHI say god hates edom if they made peace?

Do you believe in the 12 tribe chart? If so what makes it valid from my research an elder BHI named Ari'ya (Don't Know if I spelt it right) came up with because he wanted to expand their camps to other communities. I heard rumours it's because it was so they could apply for a 501c3. All those countries listed have a solely "black" population. I don't see how indians and spaindard descent hispanics fit into the nation of Isreal.

Why do so many camps have conflicting doctrines? And why were there so many splits in the Hebrew Isrealite movement if you're all suppose to be following Torah and the gospels. You not suppose to be divided in your own house.

Do you believe in regeneration? I know camps like IUIC, Aoc and Sicarii subscribe to that doctrine. Some camps claim to have officers and decons who are "regenerated" people from the scriptures.

Do you think most people have misconceptions about your doctrine due to guys like YahwehBenYahweh and tazadaqyah?

Where do people go after death according to your doctrine?

Who were the isrealites before jacob?

What happen to enoch? And does what happen to him still takes place today in your opinion?

Some isrealites teach that the chariots in revelations are ufos. Is that true?

Thoughts on polygamy? Is it allowed now. Solomon had a bunch of wives himself.

What is Christ real name and does it matter which isrealites call on during prayer and ceremonies?

About Revelation 1:12-16 and jesus complexion being burned in the furnace doesn't mean black. When metal burns in a furnace it turns orange. I was told that those verses were only metaphorical, and not literal.

I grew up in the A.M.E church so I was always taught that Christ was a black man but that the "real Jews" were Ethiopians. And african-americans were from the seed of ham.

I got more questions but that's all off the top of my head for now.

Jesus was probably dark , idk if he was black

But another thing you gotta understand is , this is his description WHEN HE RETURNS

When he rose from his grave and appeared to Mary M she didn't even recognize him at first so it's possible when you die you receive a new body similar to how Jesus was described when he returns

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Some speculate the flood was also because the human race and animals had there DNA corrupted by the fallen angels/ demons
Stuff like the Minotaur and other Greek myths could've possibly been real , then again this is speculation

Book of Enoch isn't considered Cannon even though it's mentioned in the Bible

Tell me more about those fallen angels.. I think i know why they were cast out but im really curious and their interacts with humans.. Not sure if it connects, matters or make since but i was recently hipped to thing about people with blue eyes sharing the common ancestry of one thing or being

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
I think link starts like five or six thousand years ago.. Dont quote me on it

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Oh another quick question that popped in my head og. Why did aba bivens split from the old testament hebrews. I asked about the BHI schisms but wanted to know about that one spefically. And what's your opinion on Torah only BHI.

deliveryService

rabbi_matthew1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I believe that's Malcolm second to the right as well.