Hz8O1KQ.png

55 for nosebleeds. 195 for the floor is a great deal. 6god

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Drake is great live but you come in every Drake thread and say the same thing

Bro, you love Drake so of course you gonna say that. You biased...

But the general consensus have said Drake isn't that good live. Especially his singing..

I'm supposed to get hyped to go watch Drake perform "Nice for What" in person? :dahell:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

But the general consensus have said Drake isn't that good live. Especially his singing..

I'm supposed to get hyped to go watch Drake perform "Nice for What" in person? :dahell:
That ain’t general consensus bruh stop

Last edited:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Between this and Cole getting Jeffrey, this just shows that even the biggest rappers in the world run to Atlanta for the sauce

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Gonna try to do either NO or Toronto...Never been to T.O. and I'm guessing that's gonna be OVO Fest plus caribanna time....shiiiiiit

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I've heard Migos are pretty bad live... And we know that Drake is pretty below average live for a top tier artist Sounds like this will probably be kind of a shytty show :skip:

But it will do numbers regardless .. Just for the kids that want be a part of the "Vibe" and have something cool to put on their Snapchat and Instagram

You sound like you’re 40 w/ that last paragraph :mjlol::flabbynsick:

Whaddup fellow youth? You pals tryin to catch “a wave”? :flabbynsick:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
You sound like you’re 40 w/ that last paragraph :mjlol::flabbynsick:

Whaddup fellow youth? You pals tryin to catch “a wave”? :flabbynsick:

Lol.... Well I said it's for the Kids and I'm obviously not a kid so you may be on to something there.

But I guess at the end of the day Migos music is redundant and I'm not of fan of the last few Drake projects so I'll just say this concert isn't for me :ehh:

TruDatz

All Star
Daps

dRaKe IsN't GoOD LiVE

2:12, 4:35

Last edited:

*AP

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna try to do either NO or Toronto...Never been to T.O. and I'm guessing that's gonna be OVO Fest plus caribanna time....shiiiiiit

These shows will technically be OVO fest, that's what he did a couple years ago with the Future tour rather than a outdoor concert just for the weekend like last year
It's a great weekend in the city regardless

Edit: after looking at the schedule there's a gap aug 1 - aug 10 which means he might do an individual OVO fest show on the 6th (around when it usually is), i would look out for that