Audi Owners

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
How did that sht get totaled? The airbags went off?
Nope…I didnt think it was that bad at first…there was damage to the left rear wheel (it wouldn’t drive straight), the back and left fender, back left door…they originally told me it would be like 2 months to repair, then found additional damage to the door frame that pushed it up passed $30k and they totaled it out :mjcry:

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
Nope…I didnt think it was that bad at first…there was damage to the left rear wheel (it wouldn’t drive straight), the back and left fender, back left door…they originally told me it would be like 2 months to repair, then found additional damage to the door frame that pushed it up passed $30k and they totaled it out :mjcry:

You know you can buy it and still have it fixed right?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
You gonna get the S6 with the insurance money?

how much did they give you for it?

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
You gonna get the S6 with the insurance money?

how much did they give you for it?
They just paid the note off

Looked at a s6 but was more than i wanted to pay…Got a ‘24 A6 that looks damn near exactly like the one that was wrecked…I’m a creature of habit :yeshrug: