Audio leaked: Bron vs Ime double tech (Lakers-Rockets)

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
How do you know this?

:what:

WTF was Bron going to do if Ime called him a bytch during a game?
What he did too ton of shyt talking players. Son them on the court?

:comeon: He’s sonned dudes for most of his career for shyt talking.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Bron my nikka but I don't mind Ime doing this. Shows this young Rockets team not to back down or shy away from any player no matter who it is or their stature.
I don’t mind it at all either. Especially if he’s trying to tell his team not to be a bunch of suckas

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Houston was getting punked all game that night. This was really about Ime sending a message to his team

Ime might be an a$$hole but it seemed like all the young Celtics fukked with him. He might be the jit whisper out here cause even the Rockets fighting hard, he clearly showing he in there fighting with them. I love it :leon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was the norm pre jordan for superstars to be getting roughed up, thats why enforcers existed.
Magic and Bird were physically went at, this is why the paint was considered the big man's area and you needed toughness and everyone wasnt just strolling through there willy nilly.
Dr. J was getting hands put on him, hence his fight with Bird, and Bird got hands put on him.
Magic had to be held back from throwing hands too.
Wilt would get physically attacked by opposing players and they didn't call anything as they said he was big and could take it.

The only thing right is you saying after Jordan they stopped it.
Stern needed to make Jordan the star so he needed to ensure he could become one and altered the rules so he could be what he became.
I agree it was more physical, and you had lil isolated incidents, but nobody got their azz beat like Mike;consistently, for entire playoff series.Especially for a wing.Only MJ.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
the number of replies tell me some of y'all are really emotionally invested in this, it ain't just basketball for y'all :mjlol:
Bruh….the fight fantasy scenarios are mad wild to me.

Bron being a bytch for not fulfilling someones imagination of smacking Ime being the course he shouldve taken is hilarious to me :russ:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
As a Bron fan even I can concede: I hate how ‘nice’ he is :what: :scust:

Forget the Ime part why has he let Dylan brooks get so comfortable. Letting him put his hands on him and back him up

Just off GP you supposed to immediately knock somebody hands off you with the belligerent hood ‘don’t touch me! Don’t NOBODY touch me!’ Even your own teammates :hhh: even Denzel don’t let nggas touch him

get-your-hands-off-me-don%27t-touch-me.gif