Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She’s disgusting - f her. The fact that this is in the news cycle, She Moves like a child predator taking advantage of his vulnerabilities at a young age. Let’s not act like her underage daughter, Willow wasn’t photographed in a older white man’s bed and she played that off without any outrage. Of course, she denies it- how will this play out against the “wholesome” better than thou image she portrays. Liar and a weirdo. Like 20 yrs older than him and letting him bend her over The Red Table. If she was a man doing this to a young up and coming - he wouldn’t have the benefit of the doubt. I’m disgusted bc it’s clear there is a cover up. Where’s the “metoo” people- oh it’s different when it’s, shetoo.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
So many bruhs in here hurt :mjlol:
"But he was smashing Margot Robbie :damn:"
The amount of brehs in here that get their self esteem from black male celebrities is embarrassing. :mjlol: This is why "black male image" is so important on this site. Its pretty funny and sad.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
She’s disgusting - f her. The fact that this is in the news cycle, She Moves like a child predator taking advantage of his vulnerabilities at a young age. Let’s not act like her underage daughter, Willow wasn’t photographed in a older white man’s bed and she played that off without any outrage. Of course, she denies it- how will this play out against the “wholesome” better than thou image she portrays. Liar and a weirdo. Like 20 yrs older than him and letting him bend her over The Red Table. If she was a man doing this to a young up and coming - he wouldn’t have the benefit of the doubt. I’m disgusted bc it’s clear there is a cover up. Where’s the “metoo” people- oh it’s different when it’s, shetoo.

I agree. I keep saying this but if this was my lil brother, cousin, nephew - I would find Jada and beat her ass. At least get in a few good hits before her body guards and police grab my ass up.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I agree. I keep saying this but if this was my lil brother, cousin, nephew - I would find Jada and beat her ass. At least get in a few good hits before her body guards and police grab my ass up.
I’m saying - couldn’t be me bc I know if this was my son, - sending that bytch to hell where she belongs.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Man I hope they don’t kill this brother. It’s a well known open secret about will/Jada. August don’t seem like the type to randomly lie especially on powerful people. I see threads and other content being scrub off the internet. They will probably force him to lean back like Quincy when he had him moment of clarity(and lucidness since he’s damn near senile and doesn’t have to protect old Hollywood secrets anymore)

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I’m saying - couldn’t be me bc I know if this was my son, - sending that bytch to hell where she belongs.

Black boys/teens need to be protected TOO. He was molested by a woman when he was a little boy.

Then, a few years later - Jada Fake Cheekbone ass comes in the picture when he's dealing with more shyt.

I can't imagine what would have happened to me if a old ass man was around me when I was 21-22 talking about he mentoring me.

Especially, if I had the background, issues August been dealing with.

Jada knew what the fukk she was doing.

Daps
Black boys/teens need to be protected TOO. He was molested by a woman when he was a little boy.

Then, a few years later - Jada Fake Cheekbone ass comes in the picture when he's dealing with more shyt.

I can't imagine what would have happened to me if a old ass man was around me when I was 21-22 talking about he mentoring me.

Especially, if I had the background, issues August been dealing with.

Jada knew what the fukk she was doing.

Oh now it’s Jada fault :comeon:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Honestly i dont know breh. They allegedly have an open marriage but he could also be lying.

I'm just saying that 1 day is a very short period of time. It's not like she's bringing it up some forgotten shyt. The internet just gets and spreads/discusses news really fast to the point where people lose perspective when it comes to time.

She's lying, breh.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

She reached out to him after she saw some of his dark social media post - depression, suicidal, loss, etc.

When they met he said he needed help working through Hollywood and dealing with a alcohol and drug issue.

As well as abandonment issues - not speaking/dealing with his mom for years, death of his father - and lots of other issues - molestation, homelessness, prostitution, loss, drug abuse (deaths in him family and circle.

He was 21-22 -- Jada is in her late 40's.

Will's first son - is the SAME age as August.

Even if he tried to pop if off first - she should have deaded it -- and told him no. Knowing he has mental health issues -- she knew better. Anybody would.

But, she let it go on for over 4 years.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
STOP BEING A FAN.

THERES BEEN RUMORS OF WILL
WITH MULTIPLE MEN BUT IM NOT
GOING TO SAY THEIR NAMES BECAUSE
THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT THEM.

THERE WERE RUMORS ABOUT THE OPEN
RELATIONSHIP FOR YRS AND PPL DENIED IT.

NOW WE SEE THATS TRUE WHICH
ONLY CONFIRMS ALL THE GAY RUMORS ARE TRUE TOO.

SO JADA IS GAY, JADEN IS GAY, WILLOW IS GAY,
BUT WILL IS THE ONLY REGULAR PERSON IN THE HOUSEHOLD BECAUSE
HE GAVE YOU CHILDHOOD MEMORIES.
(Outside the fact he personally
Gave another man his blessings
To fukk his wife...
Who does the in an open relationship?)
:devil:
:evil:

shyt gets skewed all the time. shyt don’t got nothing to do with me being a fan. There’s a bunch of rumors about every single black male entertainer. Even Jay Z and Nas. shyt is a joke fam. And as far as the open relationship goes. People assume they are in an open relationship because they are still married and they sleep with people. Never thinking about the fact that MAYBE them nikkas ain’t actually been together for years and just keep the marriage on the books and they have both alluded to this with their own mouths. Saying how they don’t believe in divorce and would rather live in the same house separately. But drama sells and a lie is more interesting than the truth.