August Alsina and Jada Pinkett Were fukking, With Will’s Blessing

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps

Dont tell Will and Jada been each other's wingman all these years:francis:

They have been.

And thats the thing most people fail to realize. They been in an open Marriage for YEARS.

I really wish they would have just come out and say it, but they know people would lose they minds even more cause "open marriage" is a foreign concept and honestly offensive to many people that SUPPOSEDLY hold marriage to be an ideal institution.

So since Jada couldn't keep her emotional side dude in check Will fell on the sword for her.

But in reality they both laugh and joke about this.:yeshrug:

Daps
after watching that clip it all makes sense now, its "known" they have a open marriage but how many people can honestly handle that :sadcam:
Alsina fukked up that whole situation for himself big dummy :mjgrin: , he could of gotten a check from will/jada every few years chilling but nooo he had to tell the world he piped Jada :scust:

King Poetic

12:21
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
The roomers I heard around town is jada be getting tossed around rather in one on ones or in groups

I don’t know if it’s true or not

but if a woman is out here screwing her sons mentally weak twice as young as her friend, this just means she’s willing to do other shyt

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
The roomers I heard around town is jada be getting tossed around rather in one on ones or in groups

but if a woman is out here screwing her sons mentally weak twice as young as her friend, this just means she’s willing to do other shyt

Fam....the fukk is a "roomer"

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

caught me off guard :mjlol:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps

She’s stated publicly that she has BOTH boyfriends and girlfriends.

I’m at work so I can’t find the clip.
But they put a lot out there.

which is why I don’t understand why they just don’t come all the way out.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They have been.

And thats the thing most people fail to realize. They been in an open Marriage for YEARS.

I really wish they would have just come out and say it, but they know people would lose they minds even more cause "open marriage" is a foreign concept and honestly offensive to many people that SUPPOSEDLY hold marriage to be an ideal institution.

So since Jada couldn't keep her emotional side dude in check Will fell on the sword for her.

But in reality they both laugh and joke about this.:yeshrug:
That swinger life... It used to mind boggle me.. Now it's damn near normal in my eyes.. I see these couples daily