August Alsina got beat up in memphis tonight

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
If you Google him, a picture of Lloyd pops up. :dead:

PEjPjcx.png

I've never said this and meant it, but who is this nikka? :damn:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
mix between chris brown, and jay holliday.

ps..on another note...i think chris brown and kid ink are the same damn person.:wtb:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
no I don't have proof. but maybe it will come out later :manny:

:why:

Why the fukk would u report something and DONT HAVE PROOF?!?!

You just started posting here and already established yourself as a FUKKBWOI... :comeon:

Daps
He got robbed here in Louisville about a month ago. I can confirm that from one of the chicks who promoted the show. Dude didn't file a police report; standard rapper move.

Rappers get beat up/robbed all the time, but the stories dont blow up because they dont report them to the police. There's no official record of it happening. That way, when they get asked about it in interviews, they can say its bullshyt rumors.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
He got robbed here in Louisville about a month ago. I can confirm that from one of the chicks who promoted the show. Dude didn't file a police report; standard rapper move.

Rappers get beat up/robbed all the time, but the stories dont blow up because they dont report them to the police. There's no official record of it happening. That way, when they get asked about it in interviews, they can say its bullshyt rumors.
He not a rapper tho, he sing