Austin Dunham links up with chocolate big titty baddie

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
He still call himself a “Redpill avenger”? Breh never seemed to fit in with the rest of them type weirdos, was genuinely was in great shape and got money. Like what Redpill you need at that point? lol

Use to follow him when I started doing calisthenics

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
He still call himself a “Redpill avenger”? Breh never seemed to fit in with the rest of them type weirdos, was genuinely was in great shape and got money. Like what Redpill you need at that point? lol

Use to follow him when I started doing calisthenics
there’s a redpill type? :leostare:
we’ve been shown time and time again you can be in “great shape and got money” and still be a dweeb

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I'm not taking you out to dinner until we fukk

If you tried to reach in Bill Gates pocket to take money out he'd slap your hand away and rightfully so...FOH

But you think I should just drop bread on you just cause :russ:

Dinner = you ugly / low attraction

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Dinner = you ugly / low attraction
The same way some guys need to realize that there is a plethora of ain't shyt nikkas that are fukking up the dating pool for everyone by smashing and dashing...

Is the SAME WAY that some women need to realize that there's a plethora of trifling hoes that will get a free meal and ghost you, thus fukking up the dating pool just as much

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
there’s a redpill type? :leostare:
we’ve been shown time and time again you can be in “great shape and got money” and still be a dweeb
That’s what I’m asking if he is a dweeb. He don’t seem like he would be in the sphere of the Timon and Pumba ass podcast niqqas, :dame: but looks he never had problems baggin a girl probably any he wants so what he need the “Red Pill” sht for? You made it. Just be a good person and the shawties will let you have fun.

There’s no need for trickery and strategies to get women if you got what they want too :manny: