Death To Spookism
R6bfmf.gif

:camby:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Why is it always the CACs who look more “ethnic” (in comparison to other CACs) spouting this shyt? :mjlol:

Hitler probably would’ve gassed this MFer so quick.
Doubt it.
Same with Dean Cain.
Dean George Tanaka[1] was born on July 31, 1966,[2] in Michigan[3] to Roger Tanaka, a U.S. serviceman, and actress Sharon Thomas.[4] Cain is of partly Japanese descent, with the rest of his ancestry being Welsh, Irish and French Canadian.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Bet money Westside Gunn will get these shirts and slap GxFR on that bytch and probably slap it on an album cover with a black bar across the eyes. :banderas:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Is there anything else he's said that is racist?
Just watched the video and I don't know if he went "full nazi", I just think maybe leave Hitler quotes off your merchandise and mention other 'bad' warriors to get your point across.

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Is there anything else he's said that is racist?
Just watched the video and I don't know if he went "full nazi", I just think maybe leave Hitler quotes off your merchandise and mention other 'bad' warriors to get your point across.
He definitely looks like a Build-A-MAGA here, but beyond that this just looks like some shameful/shameless grift. Thinks he’s being so edgy by using Hitler quotes and shyt.

Example #121 of “Hey, wouldn’t it be a good idea if…” coming to life even if the idea’s dumb as hell :comeon: