Australia considers fast-track visas for white South African farmers

Crimson_Dynamo

All Star
Daps
:francis:........:mjlol: WOW.....that's fukked up...
Don't believe me? Look at whites in Appalachia after the coal industry scaled back. They're in the same position as south Afrikaans. Unskilled labor, dirt poor, opiate addicted, incestuous and unable to escape their circumstances.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Don't believe me? Look at whites in Appalachia after the coal industry scaled back. They're in the same position as south Afrikaans. Unskilled labor, dirt poor, opiate addicted, incestuous and unable to escape their circumstances.

No...no... I believe both of y'all I'm just saying that's fukked up...:mjlol:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
This is very true. I actually work under two coloured SA’s. They are also killing the game here. One of them is a woman and she just magically created her own position, three weeks ago. We were having trouble allocating payments for some of the infrastructure jobs and she came up with a solution plan herself She is now her “own boss” and got a really big raise. Unfortunately, you don’t see that with black South Africans or Africans in general over here. Many have masters and phds and still being low balled here. I know a man from South Sudan that has 4 degrees from AUT (NZ’s uni) and still works at a grocery store as a floor person. He’s been here for 20 years and has applied to over a 1000 jobs and gone to 100s of interviews. They won’t hire him. About to get a fifth degree too.

This is why it’s vital to create and employ our own.

Most of us do not know how to handle a job interview. You'd be surprised at the number of highly educated brehs who do not even know how to make a proper resume and CV. I know brehs with little to no education who have landed good positions because they know how to present themselves properly. I also know some highly educated who are still unemployed many years after having graduated. I know a good breh with a master's degree in commercial law and business administration who graduated years ago. He has basically given up on finding work here and has moved back to Africa in search for some type of business opportunity. His family has some type of business there.

Meanwhile my younger brother has a degree in communication (which is pretty much useless). He just landed a job that he is technically not qualified for.. starting salary 60K with good benefits.