boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i tried the resizing to 100x100 thing too and no luck

can i just get my pfp reset? people keep thinking im #dogset and its pissing me off

bunkindb

you're just mad cuz im better
Daps
Reppin
BX NYC
i tried the resizing to 100x100 thing too and no luck

can i just get my pfp reset? people keep thinking im #dogset and its pissing me off
hey we joined on the same date :handshake:

yeah i changed mine to 100x100 no luck, i remember uploading the avatar i have now and it just automatically went in so something was changed or messed up

Heimdall

Pro
Daps
Just tried it out since the QR code I had now redirects somewhere else :stopitslime:

It looks like it doesn't accept files above a certain file size (possibly 9KB? A file at 8.94KB was rejected but ones at slightly over 8KB were fine.)

It accepts .gifs but makes them static, though they work correctly on the avatar page and when viewed in Imagus.

edit: Aim for below 8.5KB.

Last edited:

Heimdall

Pro
Daps
Thx but it's still not working. Tried to isolate it by browser/device, but it seems to be an issue on the server end.

I just took a look at the avatars of 3 different posters in the 'avatar change issues thread' and all 3 avatars had dimensions of 96x96 and the filesize ranged from 3.4KB to 4.8KB.

try using

uncheck "lock aspect ratio"

enter 96x96 px
If it helps, my current avatar was 512 x 512 px before uploading but only 5.07KB

I was able to change my avatar again to a black square from here: Black square icon - Free black shape icons (using the jpg files at 256 x 256 [3.37KB] and 512 x 512 px [8.56KB])

I assume the issue is primarily file size as I tried cropping so it was non-square and I could still upload.

And I have not yet found a suitable file size for banner images -_-

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If it helps, my current avatar was 512 x 512 px before uploading but only 5.07KB

I was able to change my avatar again to a black square from here: Black square icon - Free black shape icons (using the jpg files at 256 x 256 [3.37KB] and 512 x 512 px [8.56KB])

I assume the issue is primarily file size as I tried cropping so it was non-square and I could still upload.

And I have not yet found a suitable file size for banner images -_-
This helped. I had to really get the size down below 10kb before it finally uploaded correctly. Thank you.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
coli mods help me out here

if you could even reset my avatar to whatever, you know... my original coli username was boogerwolf and my avi was a wof sneezing.. i thought i was funny until i put in my #catset application. im sick of the lady of rage's retarded son @Rhapture giving me grief about it. he claims i was kicked out of #dogset. i was never a member, ever.

thank you

if i need to donate more to make this happen faster i can make it happen

let me know

:salute:

fukk #dogset