AVENGERS 4:END GAME TRAILER

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Now people see how silly nikkas getting with the Captain Marvel trailers. They just calling it trash just to start a conversation. People really mad at a teaser trailer.

anyways, I still think Antman will go back in time to meet up with Captain Marvel and they both go forward to the present to get into the battle. And I think Iron man will get picked up by Valkyrie and the other Asgardians that weren't on the ship that Loki was on, or Iron Man is the first to meet Galactus
:obama: @ that spoiler. I like that sequence of events. However, we saw Fury paging Marvel in the present. So I'm not sure Ant-Man's purpose will be tied to time travel.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:obama: @ that spoiler. I like that sequence of events. However, we saw Fury paging Marvel in the present. So I'm not sure Ant-Man's purpose will be tied to time travel.
I could see them doing something with time travel just to keep her young. Because she would have to be in her 50s or 60s by now, unless she has some type of non-aging powers. Comic book heads could correct me.

also forgot, Tony could end up meeting the Celestials and he gets that Celestial armor. :gladbron:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I could see them doing something with time travel just to keep her young. Because she would have to be in her 50s or 60s by now, unless she has some type of non-aging powers. Comic book heads could correct me.

also forgot, Tony could end up meeting the Celestials and he gets that Celestial armor. :gladbron:
When in doubt, assume immortality or enhanced longevity. Cap was in a block of ice under the ocean for half a century and he's only peak human with "enhanced" healing.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Did exactly what it needed to do, by setting up a few characters and questions. Speculation going forward is going to be crazy good.

Marvel has been for a minute, but it's easily the greatest cinematic experience in history since Winter Soldier. I'm already putting in my day off for this ish.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
why is this shyt trending on thecoli?

BrooklynShow

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Crown Heights Brooklyn

She ages extremely slow since she's part Kree