Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

jadden

Superstar
Daps
im surprised how highly people still rate the avengers b/c i thought it was kinda boring even when it first came out. ultron was more action packed and definitely an improvement on the first film.

Facts. I rewatched it last year and found it to be pretty lackluster. 85% of the film is them arguing like children and Tony Stark making a pop-culture reference. It really doesn’t pick up until the battle of New York over 2 hours into the film. It’s my least favorite of all four avengers films

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I tend to agree with your first three ratings though I'd have it IW 9/10, Endgame 8/10 and Avengers 7.5/10 though Avengers is somewhat downgraded in part because the IW saga is so much better by comparison.

Ultron you might have been a little high on. It's a bottom 3 MCU movie for sure and exposed Whedon as a hack director :huhldup:
Facts, everybody used to have that rated as a 10 before those movies came out.
For Me i'm not falling for that,
Infinity War 10
Avengers 10
End game 9
Ultron 7

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i just rewatched this off the strength of the last two "What if...?" episodes.
gotta say that i like it more now than when i first saw it. i got a big question though.

what happened to all of the vibranium that Ultron used to raise Sokovia?
like, that was ALLOT of vibranium. i can't imagine that it would just be left in the rubble.
after the battle of NYC the alien tech and remnants were scavenged by everyone.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
i just rewatched this off the strength of the last two "What if...?" episodes.
gotta say that i like it more now than when i first saw it. i got a big question though.

what happened to all of the vibranium that Ultron used to raise Sokovia?
like, that was ALLOT of vibranium. i can't imagine that it would just be left in the rubble.
after the battle of NYC the alien tech and remnants were scavenged by everyone.
:yeshrug: they haven't brought it up yet
some fan theories are that the remains of skovia will be latveria. Doom having a good piece of vibramium from the wreck would add to being a foil for Wakanda too
maybe namor took some since it's under water

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's on TBS right now and have it on the background. Thankfully Disney+ redeemed the character because Feige wasted what could have been a great villain.

A lot of movies since then redeemed this movie.

Cuz a few are violators of the same shyt was complained about in this movie:lolbron:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
The first “Avengers” was a certified classic. The Battle Of New York was insane, Marvel staples like Project Pegasus/SHIELD’s Hellicarrier showing up. The classic Marvel trope of the heroes fighting each other, then becoming fast friends. Dope movie!

Age Of Ultron was butt. Making Ultron’s mouth move, his dumb plan, that stupid scene with Thor in da cave, Dr. Choi character getting all that focus for nothing, the weird way Nick Fury was talking on Hawkeyes farm annnnd the fact that Ultron was supposed to become a giant robot in the final battle scene, but scrapped it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I loved Age of Ultron. It's the first MCU movie I saw multiple times on opening weekend.

I think Age of Ultron is one of those movies that people judge it based off what they wanted it to be and not by what it was.

THATS EXACTLY ALL IT WAS!!

All the hate or criticism people threw on it was tantrums cuz it wasn’t what they wanted it to be