Daps
When I hear trash I think;

Fantastic 4 reboot
Catwoman
Steel
Wanted
Spider-Man 3
Electra

Like that’s it’s..... for TRASH that is the line. If you are anyone else is saying these movies were as bad as them.

Either y’all are insane or clearly, this may overall may not be for y’all and y’all make need to stick with other genre.

This CMB life ain’t built for everyone

Avengers
Infinity War
Endgame
Ultron

Half of those wouldn't even crack the top 10 of the MCU films, let alone CBM....

It was trash for an Avengers movie and it seems anyone that disagrees with it is labeled a "lunatic" from your pov...

The time travel plot was lazy writing in my opinion and no different than when tv shows do a filler episode of past moments..... They built up Endgame only to talk about moments of the past(sorry, Quantumverse) films....makes perfect sense....if they focused more on the battles and less on Widow eating PB and J sandwhiches, then this could have been A+...

Trash imo:
Batman & Robin
Hulk 2003
XMen3
Dark Phoenix
Apocolypse
Rise of Silver Surfer
Apocolypse

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Avengers
Infinity War
Endgame
Ultron

Half of those wouldn't even crack the top 10 of the MCU films, let alone CBM....

It was trash for an Avengers movie and it seems anyone that disagrees with it is labeled a "lunatic" from your pov...

The time travel plot was lazy writing in my opinion and no different than when tv shows do a filler episode of past moments..... They built up Endgame only to talk about moments of the past(sorry, Quantumverse) films....makes perfect sense....if they focused more on the battles and less on Widow eating PB and J sandwhiches, then this could have been A+...

Trash imo:
Batman & Robin
Hulk 2003
XMen3
Dark Phoenix
Apocolypse
Rise of Silver Surfer
Apocolypse

Na breh..... I’m sorry.... we just not gonna do that here.

We not gonna play that game of caveats and preconditions.

Cuz we don’t do for everything and awhile things get to murky and nitpicky.

Either it is or isn’t.

And in this case it isn’t trash. No one is sayin Endgame and IW are the perfect movie because in reality nothing can even be 100% perfect and absolute.

But we not doing caveats, respectfully I’m sorry. BW eating a PB & J for 2 mins don’t take away from the film for me

And I’m being fair, cuz off my same principles that’s why I’m not including the DCU movies into that same category as Catwoman and etc

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Na breh..... I’m sorry.... we just not gonna do that here.

We not gonna play that game of caveats and preconditions.

Cuz we don’t do for everything and awhile things get to murky and nitpicky.

Either it is or isn’t.

And in this case it isn’t trash. No one is sayin Endgame and IW are the perfect movie because in reality nothing can even be 100% perfect and absolute.

But we not doing caveats, respectfully I’m sorry. BW eating a PB & J for 2 mins don’t take away from the film for me

And I’m being fair, cuz off my same principles that’s why I’m not including the DCU movies into that same category as Catwoman and etc

Then trash it is, guess we have to disagree...you don't make the rules....

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Then trash it is, guess we have to disagree...you don't make the rules....

What I’m doing isn’t making rules, I’m keeping it simple.

All these caveats and shyt like “well this 2 minute scene in a 3hr + movie makes it trash” or “well even though gave us 45 mins of straight action, it’s trash cuz they should’ve gave of 5-10 more minutes on top of that” is ridiculous.

Especially when there are movies out there that gave us more bad shyt and way less good shyt, But then try to say these movies were worse

That’s insane:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Look, I’m not trynna stan or pick on anyone that may not love these movies.

But if you come in here and say they were trash. Then maybe this genre as a whole is not for you.

That’s like someone comparing say Lebron James to Darko Milicic and saying Bron trash cuz he don’t rebound as well or shoot free throws as good as him:mjlol:

Last edited:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
One question. I can understand why Clint, Spider-Man And Black Panther did not put on the gauntlet while they had it in their possessions. Not strong enough.

But Captain Marvel had it too:patrice: Why couldn’t she just put it on and snap Thanos and his goons out of existence :jbhmm:

Because of the 14,000, 605 scenarios the ONE scenario aint have her saving the universe

Only Tony :mjcry:

:troll:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I hear trash I think;

Fantastic 4 reboot
Catwoman
Steel
Wanted
Spider-Man 3
Electra

Like that’s it’s..... for TRASH that is the line. If you or anyone else is saying these movies were as bad as them.

Either y’all are insane or clearly, this may overall may not be for y’all and y’all make need to stick with other genre.

This CMB life ain’t built for everyone

Those are F's

In all fairness, breh did give Endgame a C+.I'd probably give it that same rating.

Guess you can say we were victims of the hype machine.I thought this shyt

was about to be the epic of all epics.A++ ceiling with a B+ floor.It was barely

respectable IMO.I wouldn't call it a dud, but I was expecting something better

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Those are F's

In all fairness, breh did give Endgame a C+.I'd probably give it that same rating.

Guess you can say we were victims of the hype machine.I thought this shyt

was about to be the epic of all epics.A++ ceiling with a B+ floor.It was barely

respectable IMO.I wouldn't call it a dud, but I was expecting something better

If I’m not misquoting him, I think he said that for EG and IW.

My thing is when one says “I’m expected something better” like what in comparison is better?

I’m only comparing it off what I’ve seen.

A lot of times when I hear things like “I thought it would’ve been better” when I ask how or what can make it better?

That is normally follows by “I don’t know, maybe if they would’ve did this...”

That falls too much into fantasy criticizing :russ:

Again I’m not saying it was perfect but on the black and white scale of “good movie or trash” it’s not trash and not even close

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm kinda surprised all the REAL super duper marvel heads haven't just band together and push it over this last 50 mil.
I’m trying to see it one more time this week. Tough to see movies when your job is in the 12-8 block and you have a toddler at home.