AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rewatched this movie recently and something has been bothering me for years

Tony really didn't have to die when you think about it:mjlol:

Using the finger snap as a plot device made it easy for the audience to follow but really think about it in context. Thanos snapped his fingers and erased half the life in the universe. We talking trillions of lives

Compare that to Tony killing Thanos. Thanos army was what? 1-2 thousand deep at best. This nikka Tony was so mad he used a universe breaking snap to take out a small army for no reason:mjlol: He could've turned all them nikkas to Skittles, put them shyts in a jar and blasted them all to oblivion.

At best he'd be out of commission for a week or two, but the nikka wouldn't be dead:mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I rewatched this movie recently and something has been bothering me for years

Tony really didn't have to die when you think about it:mjlol:

Using the finger snap as a plot device made it easy for the audience to follow but really think about it in context. Thanos snapped his fingers and erased half the life in the universe. We talking trillions of lives

Compare that to Tony killing Thanos. Thanos army was what? 1-2 thousand deep at best. This nikka Tony was so mad he used a universe breaking snap to take out a small army for no reason:mjlol: He could've turned all them nikkas to Skittles, put them shyts in a jar and blasted them all to oblivion.

At best he'd be out of commission for a week or two, but the nikka wouldn't be dead:mjlol:
I don't think it was the scale of the request but the fact that his body was a conduit for the energy of the stones themselves that killed him. He could have asked for scrambled eggs and toast and the stones would have fried him before granting it.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it was the scale of the request but the fact that his body was a conduit for the energy of the stones themselves that killed him. He could have asked for scrambled eggs and toast and the stones would have fried him before granting it.
That's what the suit is for tho. So he doesn't have to use his body

I still think there's a simpler way to use the stones to kill Thanos, if Tony wasn't so blindly furious:mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I still think there's a simpler way to use the stones to kill Thanos, if Tony wasn't so blindly furious:mjlol:
They created a inescapable plot loop via Dr. Strange that says they way it happened was the only way it could happen successfully.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

They created an inescapable plot loop via Dr. Strange that says they way it happened was the only way it could happen successfully.
Stark and Bruce both got fried the moment they touched the stones. Quill and the guardians nearly got turned to ash just by touching the power stone alone.

Daps

Anybody who's not Thor, Hulk or Thanos is getting fried and dying from just putting the glove on. We're not even talking about snapping fingers. That's what you were supposed to learn from GOTG1. It took several super powered being and half celestial to even be able to hold the power stone without immediate combustion.