AVENGERS (Post Discussion/Spoiler Thread)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
hulk ragdolling loki..me and the rest of the theaters = :krs: :dwillhuh: :gladbron: :ohmy: :eek: :wtf:

that nikka just slammed the shyt outta ole boy. Loki's expression after the stomping had me in tears!!! :laff:

nikka was like what the fukk just happened.

- Scarlett Jo's expression on her face after Banner changed into the Hulk was prob one of her best acting moments ever. Shorty looked TERRIFIED! :laugh:

- Hawkeye was aite, but one of his best moments was when he was shooting nikkaz outta the air not even lookin at em.

- Stark was just Stark. As G as ever. Is it me or is Gwyneth Paltrow one of the most attractive plain bytches ever? No ass, no t*ts, but she was just sexy. :yeshrug:

- Thor and Starks fight in the woods!! G-shyt!!

- :laff: @ Hulk just sucker punching Thor after they crashed thru that building in the end.

Hulk killed it the last half of the movie.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Hulk shytted on this movie. He owned every scene.

Loki: i'm a god!!!
hulk: :shaq: Smashes this dude to oblivion
Loki: :dwillhuh:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Man I will definitely be seeing this again.

One thing I need explained. Why exactly did Loki want the Hulk as Black Widow claimed? It made sense when she said it but I don't remember anything that proved he did need the Hulk. Banner picked up that scepter but nothing came of it far as I know.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Is it me or is Gwyneth Paltrow one of the most attractive plain bytches ever? No ass, no t*ts, but she was just sexy.

fukk no and that age was definitely starting to show in this movie....muthafukkas was whistling and shyt when she was walking with them shorts on but Scarlett Jo's ass in that black catsuit talking to Loki had me like :damn:
21e03c8c-ca74-4007-a3af-631871431c2c.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
fukk no and that age was definitely starting to show in this movie....muthafukkas was whistling and shyt when she was walking with them shorts on but Scarlett Jo's ass in that black catsuit talking to Loki had me like :damn:
21e03c8c-ca74-4007-a3af-631871431c2c.gif

ScarJo doesn't need explaining. She been certified.

But when she ran game on Loki, I was like :krs: :krs: :krs:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Is it me or is Gwyneth Paltrow one of the most attractive plain bytches ever? No ass, no t*ts, but she was just sexy. :yeshrug:

nah you right...watch a movie called Great Expectations. Its the movie she blew up wit and is fukking beautiful.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
One thing I need explained. Why exactly did Loki want the Hulk as Black Widow claimed? It made sense when she said it but I don't remember anything that proved he did need the Hulk. Banner picked up that scepter but nothing came of it far as I know.

Get Shield, IM, Thor out of the way. Unleashing the Hulk would be an easy way to do that he thought. Remember than Hawkeye knew all of the info on all those cats being a SHIELD agent and since he was under Loki's control, he and Loki set it up. Loki gets "captured", brought to the helicarrier, all the others come on board or are there, unleash Hulk, take em all out. Now he has no one to seriously oppose him. :smugdraper:

Good plan in Theory.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Fellas,
How could we forget the 1st end credit bonus scene!

THANOS!!!
nikkaZ DAMN NEAR shyt THEMSELVES WHEN THEY SAW HIM. One cat started Tebowin in the AISLE! nikkaz joined him!!

Thanos in Avengers 2!!!

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: