:mjlol: NO THE fukk HE DOESNT.

HE IS A GOOD ACTOR
BUT NOTHING ABOUT HIM
SAYS, MASCULINE, MENACING NOR ALPHA.

HE GIVES MORE LOKI TRICKSTER VIBES
THAN ANYTHING.

:devil:
:evil:

He was holding his own with the late great Chadwick Boseman and he played masculine in Ma Raineys Black bottom.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think he'll play it a lot more seriously and he can bring menace to the role. Majors isnt the end all be all especially after getting whooped by ant-man. He'll probaly be the older variant Immortus or something.

Dude is a phenomenal actor. Might I say, one of my favorites next to Jeffrey Wright. Marvel would redeem themselves with this move. He's a better actor than Majors and on a smaller budget which could increase production. People not seeing the bigger picture. This could sky rocket his career.

Damn this story really picking up!!:leon:

When them random twitter stories have weight :banderas:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Damn this story really picking up!!:leon:

When them random twitter stories have weight :banderas:

No lie. Dudes criminally underrated, gay or straight. I first saw him in Zola where he played a pimp. He kills all his roles. People will be forgetting about Jonathan Majors if he takes this spot. He was also good in Rustin. Incredibly versatile. I would join marvel set again if they cast him and also body F4 and X Men.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
No lie. Dudes criminally underrated, gay or straight. I first saw him in Zola where he played a pimp. He kills all his roles. People will be forgetting about Jonathan Majors if he takes this spot. He was also good in Rustin. Incredibly versatile. I would join marvel set again if they cast him and also body F4 and X Men.
His Nigerian Accent was comical But outside of that dude is legit. Im wondering if they will let me get off on his acting or is he just phoning it in just to be killed off lol

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

I don’t even care that he gay…. Matter fact…. I didn’t even know he was gay till the coli mentioned it.

Hell that shouldn’t have to do nothing about nothing, I mean wasn’t Michael K Williams gay?

And everyone loved him

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I don’t even care that he gay…. Matter fact…. I didn’t even know he was gay till the coli mentioned it.

Hell that shouldn’t have to do nothing about nothing, I mean wasn’t Michael K Williams gay?

And everyone loved him
Na, Michael K Williams was straight but played gay roles. He was also a devout Christian from my church and friends with Jamie Hector. Nıgga just had his demons I guess, like DMX.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Na, Michael K Williams was straight but played gay roles. He was also a devout Christian from my church and friends with Jamie Hector. Nıgga just had his demons I guess, like DMX.

Ohhh gotcha…. I thought he came out around the time Lovecraft dropped.

Or did some press and revealed he was gay.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

MKW seemed like he had some skeletons in his closet, could have been more Industry fukkery to "make it" than some actuality professed stuff

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I didn't even know dude was gay

If he kills the role I don't care

That's what's most important: Can he capture the essence of the character and will the story be worthwhile.
This

Dude is a good actor and even if alphabet gang, he ain’t sassy Fruity alphabet gang

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I think he'll play it a lot more seriously and he can bring menace to the role. Majors isnt the end all be all especially after getting whooped by ant-man. He'll probaly be the older variant Immortus or something.

This is all dependent on Feige and Disney. Majors showed in other films he can be menacing. Marvel made Kang look soft as shyt.